Fwd = [Para-Discuss] Man Followed By UFO - Fernvale Qld

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 5, 2001
      Originally from: para-discuss@yahoogroups.com
      Original Subject: [Para-Discuss] Digest Number 1675
      Original Date: 5 Dec 2001 16:18:12 -0000

      Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2001 09:13:54 EST
      From: SHnSASSY1@...
      Subject: Man Followed By UFO - Fernvale Qld

      A report has just come into MUFON Qld, from a man returning home from work at
      Acacia Ridge (suburb of Brisbane) on arriving just out of Ipswich his wife
      contacted him by mobile phone to pick up some milk on his way home.
      Stopping just this side of Brassall at a small shop. Time approximately
      7.35pm. being approximately 15 minutes drive from� home in Fernvale.
      As he drove along he became aware of a bright light on the horizon he said
      that usually he drives at around 100 kilometres on this stretch of road, but
      found himself doing 135 kilometres.
      as he drove on ,the light became bigger as he got closer,� it seemed to be
      stationery� then as he got closer his immediate thought was that it as
      someone on a motor bike. as�he got closer the colour seemed to change from
      the colour of a halogens light to the reddish/orange (colour of a sunset,)
      this light went over his car and was about 45 degrees above the trees on the
      passenger side of the car,it seemed to keep abreat with him and so he sped up
      .
      When I asked him how big this light was ? he said
      if you stretched out your arm it would be about 8 inches in diameter, he
      would gauge the height it travelled was about 20 feet above the trees.
      He contacted his wife by mobile phone and asked her to go outside and look in
      his direction at this object in the sky. She said that she watched it for
      about five minutes before it flew in a south west direction.
      Malcolm claims that he watched it for a good fifteen minutes. Malcolm had
      phoned me to report the incident at around 9.15pm
      I asked him was anything different regarding his car or clothes, skin etc.� I
      was asked to wait while he checked out his car. Malcolm came back to the
      phone rather puzzled, he has found a type of dust imbedded in his car on the
      passenger's side, roof and the front of the bonnet - when he shined a large
      spotlight on the paint work he found that the colours imbedded into paint
      work of the car - like a brown, creamy colour and other colours seemed to
      glitter.When he ran his hand over the paint work he found that the dust
      particles that are imbedded into the paint
      asked him to scrape off some of the residue so that we can have it examined..
      On questioning Malcolm - it would appear a time distortion (lapse) had taken
      place. Usually it only takes him about 15 minutes to reach home from
      Brassall, the time he arrived home� 8.50pm. It would appeared that he has
      lost time.�
      Malcolm is a truck driver has been for many years,
      Further information will be given when I interview him
      tomorrow.

      regards,
      Glennys Mackay,
      CONTENTINAL DIR.
      MUFON QLD.
      BRISBANE Australia

      http://www.ufoxfiles.com/WorldOfTheStrange/default.asp

      Sponsorship being taken for the "WOTS" Newsletter a Donation of a Book is
      ONLY the Cost! Contact me for Details!
      ~~~~~Louise A. Lowry~~~~~
      ICQ#86017775 Yahoo Messenger: SHnSASSY1
      World Of The Strange: http://www.worldofthestrange.com