ADMIN: Spammer (was: Arthur C. Clarke Offers His Vision of the Future)

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 4, 2001
      It is spam, Dave. Earlier today <Privacy@...> tried to
      send his spam to this list, but because he's a new subscriber,
      he is automaatically set to "moderated" and I could reject his
      message.

      Obviously he noticed that his message didn't appear on the
      list, so he sent his message to an unmoderated subscriber (you)
      hoping that you would quote it and send it to the list...

      I'll remove the spammer.

      Cheers,

      Frits Westra
      UFOnet Moderator