WOTS Newsletter Uploads

  • SHnSASSY1@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 4, 2001
      Hello Readers;
      Well, I got alot of great letters over the past few days and I welcomed
      them all.
      I'm still going to try to stay with the new format, but I do understand
      that there are a few that wants the newsletter still uploaded to them on a
      regular basics, so I will tell you what I will do.
      If you still want the newsletter sent to you in the old format (meaning
      as a download) which you aren't worried of viruses please let me know you
      email address and I will set all they addresses in a separate list to upload
      the newsletter this way you will have it coming in without contacting me each
      week.
      Once I get your letter, I will send out a confirmed letter stating I have
      you on this list...
      Thank you everyone for your support and patience during the
      transformation.
      Love & Light
      Louise

      http://www.ufoxfiles.com/WorldOfTheStrange/default.asp

      Sponsorship being taken for the "WOTS" Newsletter a Donation of a Book is
      ONLY the Cost! Contact me for Details!
      ~~~~~Louise A. Lowry~~~~~
      ICQ#86017775 Yahoo Messenger: SHnSASSY1
      World Of The Strange: http://www.worldofthestrange.com

    • ajb60@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 4, 2001
        Hi, Louise, thanks for the downloaded issue. I would like to keep receiving
        the downloads, so please add me to the list

        Al Bowman

        ajb60@...

        Thanks