The 'Jinns'

  • staurt (Weird World)
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2001
      The fans seem to be working; either the little critters can't materialize, project invisibly, because of the swirling floor fans and ceiling fan, of they're afraid that they'll be "sucked up", or it may be that the electromagnetic "inference", set up somehow thwarts them. I don't believe that the invisible negative though entities (the "Jinns" who give me nightmares with horrible scenarios,) are the same entities who "separated" my astral body from my physical body, although I did awake later, again, to note that the ceiling fan I'd left on had been shut off, and I awoke, drenched. So maybe the fan is a partial defense, but against WHAT??! I had a peculiar nighttime experience of high strangeness. I 'awoke', (out of my body) in darkness by the hall steps just outside my bedroom. I thought I was, perhaps, in transit back from the bathroom.

      As I stood there, wrapped in darkness, something; some small hand-puppet-like creature jumped on the back of my neck, gripping the back and snugly, moving up, positioned itself into the hollow of the nape of my neck, clinging tightly, snuggled deeply, holding on with a clamplike grip, warm small and unseen.

      My hair stood straight up and I found I could not raise my arms to remove it, despite quick wrenching spasms of my head, neck and shoulders to dislodge it's grip form the back of my neck.

      I was paralyzed with panic, aware of this evil strange tiny creature holding fast to my neck, and again realized that my gyrations and twitches and spins were useless; it clung on the more tightly.

      Read On http://www.weird-world.com/article-detail.asp?fid=191