Let There Be Light.

  • timothy rivers
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2001
      Introduction:

      Brookhaven National Laboratory (BNL) is located in
      the quiet suburban community of Upton, New York. To
      the general public, BNL is the preeminent
      multidisciplinary research laboratory of the United
      States. It is the site for high profile television
      documentaries on neutrons, neutrinos, charged-particle
      and photonuclear reactions, and the latest
      developments in particle physics. In addition,
      Brookhaven National Laboratory Public Affairs office
      provide grade-school children and the general public
      guided tours of the laboratory. All this exposure
      should lead one to believe that at Brookhaven there is
      nothing to hide. However, beneath the photogenic labs
      and the carefully orchestrated images of white smock
      ed clinical researchers with identification badges
      carefully following security procedures, there is a
      maze of subbasement s where the real research takes
      place: exploring hyperspace and time travel.

      This is the story of how an 8-year-old-boy
      discovered what was really going on at Brookhaven. It
      is my own highly personal account of finding bits and
      pieces of a puzzle that have come to be know as
      "Project Rainbow" and reveals the drama of a
      military-industrial-collaboration so astounding that I
      was told by adults that dire consequences would ensue
      if I should ever reveal what I saw or heard. This
      became the greatest source of my emotional distress
      for the last 32 years until now. Because now, as an
      adult, I have found the courage and the evidence I did
      not possess as a frightened child when I was intrigued
      by the description of green fog and a disappearing
      naval ship. This is an eyewitness account of facts
      frozen in time and memory for 32 years that are now
      coming to light.

      Fresh off a radio program with George Noory the author
      will be on with Joe Mazz on "The Joe Mazza" heard on
      the TALK AMERICA radio network. The author, Wade
      Gordon will be on for Joe for three hours starting at
      1:00 a.m. Eastern. Joe's show can be heard on the
      internet by going either to the Talk America webpage
      or Joe's webpage. Joe's program is heard on over 425
      radio stations in the U.S. and Canada.

      I can't wait to hear more about the book.

      All the best,

      Tim Rivers

      http://shopping.yahoo.com