Re: [UFOnet] Fwd = Brain storm

  • Roger Anderton
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 26, 2001
      Exactly, Modern Man is Homo Religious.

      But knowing just that does not help one much with deciding what is true
      reality, and what is religious delusion for reality.

      Did Modern Man naturally evolve into Homo Religious, or did Alien
      manipulators intervene to create that result ?

      A belief in 'Aliens here to help us' can be as much a delusion, as a denial
      of 'Aliens here.'