Latest Press Release/Anomaly Foundation

  • Vicente-Juan Ballester Olmos
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 11 7:37 AM
      Dear UFO colleague:
      Please find enclosed the newest press release by the Spanish Anomaly
      Foundation.
      You can contribute to our research, archives preservation and education
      objectives by making a donation to:
      Anomaly Foundation, Apartado 5041, 39080 Santander, Spain.
      Many thanks and best regards,
      Vicente-Juan Ballester Olmos
      Research Director, Anomaly Foundation
      November 2001