Re: [UFOnet] Re: Black / White and Gnosticism

  • Roger Anderton
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 11, 2001
      Dear Darren

      without being answered. I had to laugh at my own typo, scared geometry !
      Whoa
      , should have been sacred geometry.........

      Of what use were the answers?

      at his website. The aim of Gnosticis was to provide
      a forum to observe the polarity of this world and therefore be superior in
      directing
      your actions........

      I didn't find Hoagland specifically saying this on his web site. Are you
      adding to what he is saying?

      sense without some missing pieces.

      Yes. There are lots of gaps, and Home Religious wants to fill with the gaps
      in his knowledge with beliefs that are unproven. Similar to a medieval
      attitude of filling in an uncompleted map, with words like 'Here be
      Dragons'. It is not the way to proceed.

      the deity it represents - Moloch. Now we are back into David Icke / Credo
      Mutwa material.

      Yes. But there is contradiction: Icke condemns channelled information, and
      checking the sources for some of his information that he uses it comes from
      channelled. Hence his information is corrupted with disinformation. But how
      much corruption there is, would need a more detailed analysis than I have
      time for.

      Have you read Joe Fisher's The Hungry Ghosts. His conclusion is that the
      entities being channelled are lying, and it is suggestive that the entities
      are the Hungry Ghosts in Eastern Mysticism of the Bardo.

      A lot of information from these entities (whatever they are) has corrupted
      us. So, how much can be believed?

      report or article for Nexus be about ? Eltanin antenna? JJ Hurtak's
      underground
      Egyptian cities ? David-Wynn: Miller "In the Truth" language procedures ? I
      look forward to it.

      I have a lot of things on the go. But my approach is still along the same
      path: to correct Theoretical Physics. Only from knowing the correct Physics
      can we start to understand the other phenomenon. It is the starting point of
      any Sherlock Holmes investigator "to eliminate the impossible, and what
      remains no matter how improbable must be the truth". The first question is
      to know 'what is possible' and to do that one needs to know the correct
      Theory of Physics. So, that is where I start. So, far I have uncovered
      Boscovich as the being the Greatest Theoretical Physicist in Modern History,
      and the curious case of him being written out of the Popular History of
      Physics. A quite remarkable concealment. (Boscovich is the missing link
      between Newton's ideas and Einstein's ideas. Without him the physics
      community present the fiction that Einstein's ideas come forth with no
      precedent.) Now knowing the correct Physics I can proceed to unearth the
      other mysteries, such as how Warp Physics works being concealed by the Logic
      Fallacy of Amphiboy.

      Cheers Roger