Invitation to join the Weird-World group

  • staurt (Weird World)
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 10, 2001
      Hello,

      You've been invited to join the Weird-World group,
      an email group hosted by Yahoo! Groups, a free, easy-to-use email group
      service. If you join we will send a weekly newsletter keeping you up to date of the latest sightings, Theories and what's going on in the world of space and astronomy.

      JOIN NOW, IT'S EASY:

      1) Go to the Yahoo! Groups site at
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Weird-World
      and click join group on the top right hand side of the page
      By joining Weird-World, you will be able to exchange messages
      with other group members. Yahoo! Groups also makes it easy to store
      photos and files, coordinate events and more.

      OR

      2) Go to http://www.weird-world.com and enter your email address ito the form there.

      Here's an introductory message from the group moderator:

      Hello,

      Welcome to the Weird-World group at Yahoo! Groups, a
      free, easy-to-use email group service. Please
      take a moment to review this message.

      Take a look at our web site at http://www.weird-world.com

      To learn more about the Weird-World group, please visit
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Weird-World

      To start sending messages to members of this group, simply
      send email to
      Weird-World@yahoogroups.com

      If you do not wish to belong to Weird-World, you may
      unsubscribe by sending an email to
      Weird-World-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

      To see and modify all of your groups, go to
      http://groups.yahoo.com/mygroups

      Regards,

      Moderator, Weird-World

      If you do not wish to join the Weird-World group, please
      ignore this invitation.

      SPECIAL NOTE FROM Yahoo! Groups: Because Yahoo! Groups values your privacy,
      it is a violation of our service rules for moderators to abuse this
      invitation feature. If you feel this has happened, please notify us
      at abuse@yahoogroups.com