Hi everyone + UFO videos free online now...

  • a clone
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 10, 2001
      Hi everyone, I found this group in alt paranet ufo.
      Glad to find you.

      We have been concentrating on finding free UFO videos,
      and free videos of witnesses of UFOs and ETs.

      We have a lot of evidence now.
      And it is not 'wishy washy mumbo jumbo'.

      It is level headed honest information...

      http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/freeufovideos

      Hope to see you all there.
      --------------------------

      UFOs = drunk human swamp gas ice crystals.
      UFOs = freak hallucination plasmoid reflection lights.
      UFOs = figment aurora pink borealis elephants.
      UFOs = fake photographic hubcap disinformation.
      UFOs = mirage producing artificial balloon fireworks
      UFOs = unfamiliar misinterpretation spotlighted bird discharges.
      UFOs = witnessed cloud trickery flared night vision.

      Well, thats what some skeptics and debunkers say.

      But come and see what Police, Military, Astronauts, and witnesses to
      UFO and ET events tell us on camera online free now...

      Keep in touch.
      Best regards,

      SomeClone.

      P.S. see the new message board for other new free UFO online videos.
      (many good links there)