Re: [UFOnet] Fwd = Disney accused of planting fake crop circles

  • ajb60@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 10, 2001
      This may or may not be true, but I would not be surprised in the least if
      Disney did in fact plant the fakes. They are, IMO, very capable of doing this
      as a promotion tool for the film. That is just good business. My fear is that
      it takes away from serious research on the genuine mystery. And, debunkers
      aside, there is a genuine mystery here.