Fwd = Lightning Strike Survivors Sought for BBC TV Show

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 9, 2001
      Originally from: LightningProtection@yahoogroups.com
      Original Subject: [LightningProtection] Digest Number 305
      Original Date: 9 Nov 2001 14:59:09 -0000

      Date: Thu, 08 Nov 2001 22:19:10 -0000
      From: "Rick O'Keefe" <fredrick@...>
      Subject: Lightning Strike Survivors Sought for TV Show

      The BBC are looking for people who have been struck by lightning to
      come and take part in Science Shack programme; 'How can I survive a
      Lightning Strike?' [We have already advised that one doesn't prepare
      to survive, rather, one avoids .... Please don't respond concerning
      the title. Rick O'Keefe, Co-moderator]

      If you have ever been unfortunate enough to be hit by a heavenly
      bolt, or know of someone who has, get in touch with the Science Shack
      team. E-mail us at scienceshack@...