Digest Number 1044: Greek geometry and Babylonian numerology

  • DGW
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 3, 2001
      Dear Roger: Order out of Chaos could be another title for this note. The
      Renaissance came about due to the Greek, classically educated thinkers .
      Schooled in geometry and tragedy. The Schiller Institute associated with
      Lyndon Larouche is devoted to maintaining the availability of material in
      this vein. They publish EIR: Executive Intelligence Review, The New
      Federalist and 21st Century Science and Technolgy. They also have a
      bookstore filled with classical material showing how to cognize the order
      out of the chaos. Greeks gave us the Republic. Babylonians gave us the
      Babylonian Talmud, the definitive book on Master/Slave relations. That is
      why the Pope wears a yamuka, he is the pinnacle of the Babylonian/Roman
      system. It is called the "Roman"church. The Roman / Babylonian political
      structure of a hierarchy or tower is still with us today in the Roman/
      Maritime/Admiralty Law system of slave contracting. This ( Biblically
      described ) whore of Babylon that crawled out of the ocean came from the
      Persians aka Babylonians to the Romans and that is still in us today. Within
      the Persian navy you had membership, you became a member of the ship
      www.detaxcanada.org ) through a contract when you stepped on board and
      allowed the captain to connect with God ( external God ) and do your
      thinking for you. Senators, citizens, civilians, congress, etc - none of it
      new. The Greeks and the Golden Mean phi ratio recognized the Geometric
      Metaphors of Life ( Stan Tenen - www.meru.org ) and put these ratios into
      their architecture. This allowd the acoustics in their ampitheaters to carry
      sound waves along the curves to the audience , giving the writer the
      opportunity to convey a dialogue between characters -a tragedy. The Romans
      lost that sophistication and had to put on barbaric, grandiose extravaganzas
      that had no deep meaning - bread and circus, beer and WWF, pizza and
      football. Only the upper crust to their pyramid could appreciate the
      subtlties of power wielding and abuse. My friend Echan Devary refers to the
      Annunaki as the " Babylonians", www.rainbowjaguars.com , this R-complex
      David Icke site www.reptilianagenda.com ) brain was evolved past by the
      Greeks. They recognized the standing columnar wave patterns of scared
      geometry , patterns www.danwinter.com explains through computer animation.
      This is the science of the keys to the zero point, accessing the aether. The
      ancients used it to build their strucures on earth geometry powerpoints. It
      was lost in the fall of Atlantis. Only the left brained hierarchical
      thinking powerbrokers of the Darkside Atlantean priesthood kept it - and if
      they share this knowledge it loses its power as a control mechanism , to
      them. But many of us as we share , empower the sharing , give it momentum,
      and light the torches of others. Roger, when was the last time you cried.
      Either out of joy or sorrow. Did you play sports or do you currently play
      sports ? When I read your posts I feel you intellectually taking apart the
      content looking for a chink in the messages armour as in a debate where a
      good defence is a strong offence. Sometimes the Jesuits would create a chink
      in the armour by directing attention to a contrived presumption. A
      nonexistent point to manipulate both sides towards. "Are you still beating
      your wife ? " " Do you walk to school or bring a lunch ? " "Are you
      religious or scientific ?" Questions like this would be asked by a Grey to
      hide the fact that he has no business sticking a probe up someones patoot !
      Unless you can tell a brief story about what makes you cry, are you hu-man ?
      Did you see those protesting firemen in NY ? Getting kicked off the WTC site
      because they might recognize explosives evidence at the base. The gold is
      out now , we can just haul off the unwanted debris, including the bodies of
      those killed in the event. www.whatreallyhappened.com or
      www.nomorefakenews.com or Johnny Liberty's www.icr.com carry answers to
      questions people would ask of an honest reporter. The charade our
      manipulators have carried on for many years is getting easier and easier to
      see through. I trust you will address the question regarding emotion. It
      allows us a look into your sincerity. We all have a physical body, mental
      emotions and etheric spirit. I am curious about a look into yours. I promise
      compassion. Your friend, darren-george: walker.
    • Roger Anderton
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 4, 2001
        Dear Darren

        Master/Slave relations. That is why the Pope wears a yamuka, he is the
        pinnacle of the Babylonian/Roman
        system. It is called the "Roman"church. The Roman / Babylonian political
        structure of a hierarchy or tower is still with us today in the Roman/
        Maritime/Admiralty Law system of slave contracting. This ( Biblically
        described ) whore of Babylon that crawled out of the ocean came from the
        Persians aka Babylonians to the Romans and that is still in us today.

        I am aware, and religious claims by some people is that the Roman
        Christianity is false and use this to start wars.

        geometry , patterns explains through computer animation.
        This is the science of the keys to the zero point, accessing the aether. The
        ancients used it to build their strucures on earth geometry powerpoints. It
        was lost in the fall of Atlantis. Only the left brained hierarchical
        thinking powerbrokers of the Darkside Atlantean priesthood kept it - and if
        they share this knowledge it loses its power as a control mechanism , to
        them. But many of us as we share , empower the sharing , give it momentum,
        and light the torches of others.

        Sounds like Star Wars 'The Force' with the Dark Side versus the Jedi. Most
        of the information comes from Channelling - a dubious source re The Hungry
        Ghost by Joe Fisher. Those who hate Roman Christianity also have information
        from Channelling. Roman Christianity thinks channelling demonic, so may be
        their enemies are behind channelling spread false information against them.
        Icke says Channelling is bad, but I traced some of his information sources
        back and they have roots in Channelling. Whatever entities are behind
        Channelling might be playing with us, wanting us to fight, creating the
        scenario of Dark versus Light ?

        >>>Roger, when was the last time you cried.
        Either out of joy or sorrow.

        Out of neither.

        sports ?

        Yes.

        >>>When I read your posts I feel you intellectually taking apart the
        content looking for a chink in the messages armour as in a debate where a
        good defence is a strong offence. Sometimes the Jesuits would create a chink
        in the armour by directing attention to a contrived presumption.

        Most peoples' analysis starts from certain presumptions.

        >>>A nonexistent point to manipulate both sides towards.

        Nonexistent point equals 'false premise.'

        >>>"Are you still beating your wife ? " " Do you walk to school or bring a
        lunch ? " "Are you
        religious or scientific ?" Questions like this would be asked by a Grey to
        hide the fact that he has no business sticking a probe up someones patoot !

        These questions have no meaning without the definition of the Logic System
        in which they are to be answered in. Presumably it confuses most peoples'
        thinking processes, who do not concern themselves with Logic.

        >>>Unless you can tell a brief story about what makes you cry, are you
        hu-man ?

        There is no connection between 'telling a brief story' and 'are you hu-man'.

        site
        because they might recognize explosives evidence at the base.

        How do you know for certainty that there was explosives. From the
        information available, a person would not know for sure, unless he was
        involved in planting them.

        including the bodies of those killed in the event.

        There is also Fool's gold, which fools also kill for.

        questions people would ask of an honest reporter. The charade our
        manipulators have carried on for many years is getting easier and easier to
        see through.

        There is limitation to what can be said whenever one can hide behind
        National Security considerations, and that leaves the questioner to infer
        possible concealments. If questioner is biased, then he infers only one
        possible concealment and not the other possibilities. A questioned person
        could be clever and manipulate the questioner to false deductions. Or even a
        third party could take advantage.

        allows us a look into your sincerity. We all have a physical body, mental
        emotions and etheric spirit. I am curious about a look into yours. I promise
        compassion.

        The premises under which the question is asked, need not be true, so any
        answer given would be wrong.

        Cheers Roger