UNITEL proceeding with MQT device

  • stealthskater@hotmail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2001
      Oregan-based UNITEL corporation has patented a revolutionary crystal
      laser "lens" which has applications in quantum computing, NMR/proton-
      beam targeting of specific cancer cells, and interstellar space
      travel via macro-scopic quantum tunneling. Their prototypes and
      plans can be seen at http://www.unitelnw.com .

      They have been seeking major investors for this breakthrough
      technology. They were close to being subsidized by Rolls Royce but
      the September 11 incident caused a setback. They are hoping to find
      a domestic investor consortium to keep this technology in the U.S.
      Following are extracts of emails I received from their director of
      engineering last week :

      (1) "Thank you for your faithful interest. We have attracted a few
      small investors and we will be meeting with a major funding
      organization very soon. We also came very close to getting our
      smartskin prototype constructed and tested by Rolls Royce with
      Applied Sciences doing our subcontracting. Unfortunately the 9-11 WTC
      incident caused too much of a loss too the airline industry and they
      cut our project.

      We have a very good outlook and expect to go public with our IPO
      fairly soon. Until then we will continue to sell our shares at $16.80
      a share, privately. Stay in touch!

      Best wishes,
      Larry D. Maurer, Principal
      & Director, Engineering
      Unitel, Inc.
      www.unitelnw.com
      (503) 232-2740 "

      (2) At 11:32 AM 10/26/01 -0400, you wrote:
      Dear Mr. Maurer :

      I ran across this site ( http://www.tdimension.com/projects.html ) .
      Their "Asymmetric Gravitational Wave Propulsion System" sounded
      vaguely similar to UNITEL's in that it's using lasers with
      semiconductor materials. Maybe this is one of many companies that
      have similar-but-different concepts -- you told me earlier that
      everyone seems to have their own idea for a quantum computer.

      "I wrote them a contact letter to see if we can find a fit whereby we
      can possibly do business. Perhaps we could incorporate their hovering
      system with our design. We are quite certain however, that our
      patented RF activated superlattice laser lens is superior to their
      dye laser. The fact that our design will produce a Bose-Einstein type
      quantum state on a gigantic level is most important. None of us can
      hardly wait until we fire the first prototype up. The only thing we
      need is now is funding. Here's hoping we can acquire funding from the
      major investor entities we are meeting with. Stay in touch and thanks
      again for your valued support useful information that you sent.

      Best,
      Larry D. Maurer, Principal
      & Director, Engineering
      Unitel, Inc.
      (503) 232-2740
      www.unitelnw.com "

      (3) "... We will know where we stand much more after the forthcoming
      meeting. ... It could have been the first Rolls Royce sponsored
      prototype research projects of many lucrative contracts. I think the
      U.S. government ought to start taking us seriously in the light that
      we passed Rolls Royce' stringent scientific scrutiny in their project
      evaluations? We need to keep this technology here in the US and
      provide our various defense departments with the latest most advanced
      technology.

      Best wishes,
      Larry D. Maurer, Principal
      & Director, Engineering
      Unitel, Inc.
      (503) 232-2740
      www.unitelnw.com "

      (4) "Anyway, we are waiting to meet with a major international
      investment firm in San Diego in the next few days. Hopefully, as the
      CEO/Founder of the lending organization (with $7 billion), has
      expressed much interest and wants to meet to discuss investment as
      soon as they can be ready in San Diego. This will hopefully get us
      underway in constructing and testing our patented prototypes.

      We have stock to offer only until the investment firm signs with us.
      We will not be able to sell stock until we go public in the next one
      to two years. Please let us know if you or anybody else would like to
      buy shares of our stock and take part in our exciting projects. I
      shall keep you posted on our progress.

      Best wishes,

      Larry Maurer
      Unitel, Inc. "

      I first found mention of UNITEL in a Marshall Barnes'
      Philadelphia Experiment archived chat at
      http://users.cihost.com/ata/chat.htm . He was suggesting that what
      physics the Eldridge might have accidentally stumbled upon -- quantum
      tunneling in the macroscopic world -- is exactly what UNITEL and
      other laboratories are investigating today with Bose-Einstein
      condensates etc. More on UNITEL, the P-X, Montauk etc. can be found
      at my makeshift site at
      http://www.geocities.com/stealthskaters/UFO_PX_URLS.htm .