Digest Number 1042: Boscovich

  • DGW
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 31, 2001
      Thanks for the responses Roger !

      Your explanation of Boscovich really helped support your Nexus article as
      that was my first introduction to him. Thoth and Ra - Enki and Enlil -
      Romulus and Remus, was there really an individual Thoth ? A benevolent ET,
      or is he the collective consciousness we label the good / light side. The
      Ibis headed scribe takes that animal to represent him as with his head under
      his wing, he makes the shape of our heart, the location of our true
      connection to our higher selves. Was he a symbol for the right brain half of
      the Atlantean mystery schools and the priesthood who disappeared .Leaving
      the Ra or left brained organization who maintained their connection to their
      higher selves, a dark secretive side that wields power for selfish purposes
      using the symbolic magic of occult knowledge. Roger , I feel if we were to
      define religion as a lifelong journey of investigating ourselves it is the
      same as science. Re-legion though means to pledge allegiance to a leige
      king. It dictates God is external and for that reason I am not re-ligious,
      but I am spiritual, I do function with the faith of infinite connections to
      the one.

      It is my understanding the 20 judges are on trial for misconduct in child
      custody cases. World court officials will be in attendence to witness. The
      judiciary operates with the authority of a pirate ( in Maritime Law,
      Admiralty Jurisdiction - global ). Pirates make their authority up, they do
      not have any honest authority other than the fear the induce and hide
      behind. Presently, in Canada which operates with a gold fringed flag in
      parliament ( like the one on the back of the baseball players in the world
      series ! put there to make you think it is official if you saw it in court -
      accepting false authority ) the judges do whatever they want and they are
      allowed to do so - even make up legislation if they do not agree with case
      law established by precedent. The fraud can be traced back to Atlantean
      times when hieroglyphics was the written language and the thinking created
      the motion to the writing. Right? Without you interpreting the pictures they
      were just pictures, you make the difference - Nothing moves without thinking
      !
      The Earth is a vessel in a sea of space - all contract , which is
      everything, is Admiralty there are NO legal laws . We are not going to
      spread our virus of ficticious thinking off planet, other cultures will stop
      this from happening. We think in the language we are speaking. There are
      major problems to be looked after on this mother bio-rock we call Earth and
      having an honest system of communicating contract is the foundation to start
      with. We contract with everyone including ourselves so wouldn't it be good
      to communicate with yourself truthfully ? In the positive, in the now tense.
      Solution oriented. Especially when putting your thoughts on paper in the
      form of a contract. You can speak all sorts of styles with hand gestures
      like judges use in court to stay off the transcripts when communicating to
      prosecutors - the Ra half of the Masonic brotherhood coming out ) there is
      also slang or jargon, but when it comes down to a signed deal let's have
      joinder here in our understanding. If not you might vaporize me if you are
      from another planet and we miscommunicated a deal and you got the short end
      of the stick! We have heard that this technology has been used to remove
      the top characters running the fraud here, those power brokers left over
      from the Luciferian rebellion and the Atlantean experiment where the
      external Merkaba project caused the catastrophe which ended a civilization.
      Some of us remember and although vaguely, can access our genetic memories. I
      am on the threshhold of tears right now. I know they are like a blister on a
      burn, healing the neuron-connections which fire. Either that or I am a
      couple cans short of a six-pack upstairs. Good chatting with you Roger.
    • Robert R Colee
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 1, 2001
        genetic memories

        http://angelfire.com/electronic/planetarycom/blackhole.html

        Robert

        "How did over a million people get free money grants last year
        for their businesses?" Click on the link below to find out how
        you, too, can be the recipient of free money.
        http://www.roibot.com/r_fsfe.cgi?R47886_fsqssigtn

        GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
        http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.
      • Roger Anderton
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 1, 2001
          Hi Darren

          >>>Thoth and Ra - Enki and Enlil - Romulus and Remus, was there really an
          individual Thoth ? A benevolent ET, or is he the collective consciousness we
          label the good / light side. The Ibis headed scribe takes that animal to
          represent him as with his head under
          his wing, he makes the shape of our heart, the location of our true
          connection to our higher selves. Was he a symbol for the right brain half of
          the Atlantean mystery schools and the priesthood who disappeared .Leaving
          the Ra or left brained organization who maintained their connection to their
          higher selves, a dark secretive side that wields power for selfish purposes
          using the symbolic magic of occult knowledge.
          I don't know. History has been censored the farther we look back. Proper
          science could answer the questions, but so far it has been prevented because
          of corrupted by religion.
          >>>Roger , I feel if we were to define religion as a lifelong journey of
          investigating ourselves it is the same as science.
          There are still differences between Science and Religion.
          king. It dictates God is external and for that reason I am not re-ligious,
          but I am spiritual, I do function with the faith of infinite connections to
          the one.
          I do not understand 'spiritual'. My study of 'spiritual' so far leads me to
          associate the word with people who think dreams are just as real as waking
          experiences. What does 'spiritual' mena to you?
          >>>It is my understanding the 20 judges are on trial for misconduct in child
          custody cases. World court officials will be in attendence to witness. The
          judiciary operates with the authority of a pirate ( in Maritime Law,
          Admiralty Jurisdiction - global ). Pirates make their authority up, they do
          not have any honest authority other than the fear the induce and hide
          behind. Presently, in Canada which operates with a gold fringed flag in
          parliament ( like the one on the back of the baseball players in the world
          series ! put there to make you think it is official if you saw it in court -
          accepting false authority ) the judges do whatever they want and they are
          allowed to do so - even make up legislation if they do not agree with case
          law established by precedent. The fraud can be traced back to Atlantean
          times when hieroglyphics was the written language and the thinking created
          the motion to the writing. Right? Without you interpreting the pictures they
          were just pictures, you make the difference - Nothing moves without thinking
          !
          Interesting. The word 'Atlantis' is unfortunately ambiguous, it has lots of
          different meanings. Better to say something like 'a long lost civilisation'.
          Reading and writing required different thinking processes of the brain to be
          developed. For instance long term memory as used by Bards to memorise
          stories was no longer needed when the stories could be read.
          everything, is Admiralty there are NO legal laws . We are not going to
          spread our virus of ficticious thinking off planet, other cultures will stop
          this from happening.
          Possibly.
          I don't.
          call Earth and
          having an honest system of communicating contract is the foundation to start
          with. We contract with everyone including ourselves so wouldn't it be good
          to communicate with yourself truthfully ?

          Who me specifically, or 'yourself ' as in general?

          Solution oriented. Especially when putting your thoughts on paper in the
          form of a contract. You can speak all sorts of styles with hand gestures
          like judges use in court to stay off the transcripts when communicating to
          prosecutors - the Ra half of the Masonic brotherhood coming out ) there is
          also slang or jargon, but when it comes down to a signed deal let's have
          joinder here in our understanding. If not you might vaporize me if you are
          from another planet and we miscommunicated a deal and you got the short end
          of the stick! We have heard that this technology has been used to remove
          the top characters running the fraud here, those power brokers left over
          from the Luciferian rebellion and the Atlantean experiment where the
          external Merkaba project caused the catastrophe which ended a civilization.

          Who is there to trust that such information as this is accurate?
          >>>Some of us remember and although vaguely, can access our genetic
          memories.
          How do they 'know' whether they do it properly? If they only 'believe in
          faith' that they do it properly then they operate from Religion and not from
          Science.

          blister on a
          burn, healing the neuron-connections which fire. Either that or I am a
          couple cans short of a six-pack upstairs.

          Emotions must be kept under control, else one's thinking becomes religious,
          and subject to a great deal of possible error.

          Cheers Roger

> [...]
          > also slang or jargon, but when it comes down to a signed deal let's have
          > joinder here in our understanding. If not you might vaporize me if you are
          > from another planet and we miscommunicated a deal and you got the short
          end
          > of the stick! We have heard that this technology has been used to remove
          > the top characters running the fraud here, those power brokers left over
          > from the Luciferian rebellion and the Atlantean experiment where the
          > external Merkaba project caused the catastrophe which ended a
          civilization.
          > Some of us remember and although vaguely, can access our genetic memories.
          > am on the threshhold of tears right now. I know they are like a blister on
          > burn, healing the neuron-connections which fire. Either that or I am a
          > couple cans short of a six-pack upstairs. Good chatting with you Roger.

        • visions
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 1, 2001
            Not sure who wrote this in the posting below but somebody wrote
            king. It dictates God is external and for that reason I am not re-ligious,
            but I am spiritual, I do function with the faith of infinite connections to
            the one.
            But I always understood it to have a different root - the one here described by Thomas Paine:
            "The word religion is a word of forced application when used with respect to the worship of God. The root of the word is the Latin verb ligo, comes religo, to tie or bind over again, to make more fast - from religo, comes the substantive religo, which, with the addition of n makes the English substantive religion."

            I was always told it's from the same source as ligurture which is the binding you put around a limb injury to stop the blood flowing.
            Cheers
            Dave Haith

> [...]

            > also slang or jargon, but when it comes down to a signed deal let's have
            > joinder here in our understanding. If not you might vaporize me if you are
            > from another planet and we miscommunicated a deal and you got the short
            end
            > of the stick! We have heard that this technology has been used to remove
            > the top characters running the fraud here, those power brokers left over
            > from the Luciferian rebellion and the Atlantean experiment where the
            > external Merkaba project caused the catastrophe which ended a
            civilization.
            > Some of us remember and although vaguely, can access our genetic memories.
            > am on the threshhold of tears right now. I know they are like a blister on
            > burn, healing the neuron-connections which fire. Either that or I am a
            > couple cans short of a six-pack upstairs. Good chatting with you Roger.

            UFOnet is an open, international, free news and discussion list dedicated to:
            UFOs, Anomalous Phenomena, Astronomy, Skywatching, SETI, the Latest on
            Aerospace Research and Space Flight, Free & New Energy, Exoscience, etc.
            ufonet-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

            Messages to the list-owner: jkumeling@...

            Word voor fl 20,- lid van de UFOnieuwsbrief. Zes maal per jaar in de echte brievenbus het laatste nieuws uit de ufologie, astronomie, ruimtevaart en aanverwante onderwerpen. Kijk op www.ufonet.nl!