New Mailing Lists

    Message 1 of 3 , May 17, 1999
      mailto:TheInfiniteGalaxy-subscribe@onelist.com
      TheInfiniteGalaxy [Safe for Kids] [restricted]
      We've all pondered over the complexities and wonders of our Universe.
      Join a list of exciting conversation about the vast unknown! Bounce
      ideas and thoughts off people with similar interests. Share your views
      on writers such as Sagan, Aristotle, Thompson and any other authors
      who have tickled your imagination!

      To subscribe send a blank e-mail to:

      TheInfiniteGalaxy-subscribe@onelist.com

      X_FILES_LIST_57-subscribe@onelist.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 2, 1999
        setiathome-nl [Dutch] [Safe for Kids]
        SETI@home is een groot wetenschappelijk experiment dat de niet
        gebruikte kracht van honderdduizenden computers via het Internet
        gebruikt in de zoektocht naar buitenaardse intelligentie, "Search for
        Extra-Terrestrial Intelligence" (SETI). U kunt hieraan meehelpen door
        een programma op uw computer te laten draaien dat gegevens van een
        radiotelescoop download en analyseert. Iedere deelnemer heeft de
        kleine maar spectaculaire mogelijkheid dat zijn of haar computer een
        zwak signaal van een andere buitenaardse beschaving detecteert. Op
        deze mailing-list kun je je resultaten bespreken, vragen stellen en
        discussieren over SETI@home. Kortom, met andere deelnemers aan het
        SETI@home project van gedachten wisselen.

        To subscribe send an empty e-mail message to:

        setiathome-nl-subscribe@onelist.com

        paranormal_x_files-subscribe@onelist.com

        spacework [English] [For People Over 13]
        Members are welcome to discuss any space-related topic, but our
        primary focus is on vehicular design using materials in the asteroid
        belt between Mars and Jupiter.. the making of small interconnectable
        vehicles for private, space-only usage (no landing on planets, moons,
        etc).

        To subscribe send an empty e-mail message to:

        spacework-subscribe@onelist.com

        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 18, 1999
          synchronistic [English] [Safe for Kids]
          This list is for openminded people who are willing to look at
          alternate ideas on many subjects. We discuss everything from the
          Bible, to philosophy, to UFOs and everything in between. We look at
          traditional ideas as well as alternative theories on many different
          issues. For more information,
          http://www.geocities.com/CapitolHill/Congress/2301/index.html

          To subscribe send a blank e-mail to:

          synchronistic-subscribe@onelist.com

          0001_OPEN_MIND [English] [For People Over 21]
          THIS IS A LIST WHERE WE CAN DISCUSS ALL THINGS SUPERNATURAL ....
          "RATIONALLY !". IT IS FOR THOSE OF US WHO ARE LIVING IN THIS
          SCIENTIFIC / LOGICAL WORLD , BUT WHO ALSO HAVE AN OPEN MIND ABOUT
          SUPERNATURAL PHENOMENA. SCEPTICS ARE WELCOME PROVIDED YOUR MIND HAS AT
          LEAST A TINY OPENING THAT ALLOWS THE POSSIBILITY OF THE EXISTENCE OF
          THESE PHENOMENON ... OTHERWISE YOU WOULDN'T FIT THIS "OPEN MIND" LIST
          !! ON THE OTHER HAND, THIS LIST DOES NOT WELCOME THOSE WHOSE LIVES ARE
          GOVERNED BY THESE PHENOMENON. IF YOU THINK ABOUT THESE PHENOMENON FOR
          MORE THAN 45 MINUTES A DAY ... THIS LIST IS NOT FOR YOU. It is meant
          for those of us who are interested in these phenomenon .... want to
          discuss it "rationally" ... and are not consumed by it. This is a list
          where one can report supernatural events that have occured to you or
          things that you have heard elsewhere. However, answers to prayers and
          most medical miracles should NOT be reported since these are beyond
          discussion , medical science is a highly imprecise science , and these
          would clog the list. THERE IS ONE MAJOR RULE IN THIS LIST .... THAT
          YOU DO NOT PERSONALLY ATTACK ANYBODY WITH FOUL LANGUAGE , FLAMING, OR
          SPAMING . PEOPLE MAY HAVE DIFFERENT VIEWS AND THEY ALL MUST BE
          RESPECTED EVEN IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH ALL THE VIEWS. Please do not
          slander anyones religion. I believe in GOD , but I still think this
          list is interesting .... it is a fun list in a scientific way.
          Afterall, if supernatural phenomenon exists, it may actually become
          science in the future. Yesterdays miracles are todays science . SO
          PLEASE JOIN IN .... HAVE FUN .... AND WE MIGHT LEARN SOMETHING!
          REMEMBER THOUGH .... HAVE AN OPEN MIND! some key words: miracle
          miracles paranormal mystics mystery magic sceptics ufo space aura
          telepathy esp enigma science unexplained

          To subscribe send a blank e-mail to:

          0001_OPEN_MIND-subscribe@onelist.com

          conspiracyandxfiles-subscribe@onelist.com

          mufon1-subscribe@onelist.com

          Skyopen-subscribe@onelist.com

          geet-vortex-carb [English] [Safe for Kids]
          ***** Focus of "geet-vortex-carb" ***** Paul Pantone & "GEET"
          Super-efficient high-mileage carburetors; plasma-vortex technology and
          related phenomena; Self-reliant energy technology;
          Environmentally-safe combustion and energy; Grass-roots energy
          revolution; "Free Energy" and "Zero Point Energy" For more
          information, http://members.xoom.com/chadmay/index.htm

          To subscribe send a blank e-mail to :

          geet-vortex-carb-subscribe@onelist.com