Re: KHASHOGGI THE MASTERMIND

  • Joe McGonagle
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 2, 2001
      --- In ufonet@y..., "Peter James Froude" <pfroude@s...> wrote:
      [snip]
      Hopefully, I can eventually become a full subscriber again to this
      list - and give you my views on UFO's. The trouble is that I am being
      monitored by the MI5 and the Special Branch at present. So I must now
      keep my head well down, after putting this stuff out.
      [snip]

      Hello, Peter,
      What makes you think this, and why do you think they are taking an
      interest in you?

      Cheers, Joe
    • Jim Adams
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 2, 2001
        Yeah, right!!!!!!!
        All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream.
        Hopefully, I can eventually become a full subscriber again to this
        list - and give you my views on UFO's. The trouble is that I am being
        monitored by the MI5 and the Special Branch at present. So I must now
        keep my head well down, after putting this stuff out.
        [snip]

        Hello, Peter,
        What makes you think this, and why do you think they are taking an
        interest in you?

        Cheers, Joe

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        UFOnet is an open, international, free news and discussion list dedicated to:
        UFOs, Anomalous Phenomena, Astronomy, Skywatching, SETI, the Latest on
        Aerospace Research and Space Flight, Free & New Energy, Exoscience, etc.
        ufonet-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

        Messages to the list-owner: jkumeling@...

        Word voor fl 20,- lid van de UFOnieuwsbrief. Zes maal per jaar in de echte brievenbus het laatste nieuws uit de ufologie, astronomie, ruimtevaart en aanverwante onderwerpen. Kijk op www.ufonet.nl!

      • Joe McGonagle
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 2, 2001
          --- In ufonet@y..., "Jim Adams" <erythrosaquila@y...> wrote:
          > Yeah, right!!!!!!!
          > All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream.

          Come on, Jim, it's a serious question, at least give the guy a chance
          to respond before you make apparently pointed comments.
          Joe
        • Roger Anderton
          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 11, 2001
            Hi Peter

            It is best not to get involved in this. Events will happen whatever. And you
            wouldn't want to be caught in them.

            Accounts of what really happens come fifty or more years after they have
            happened, when secrets no longer need to be kept. It is Best to not find out
            the secrets as it all happens.

            Roger