How could they do it - CAUTION!

  • visions
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2001
      Although the last posting titled How could they do it? appeared to contain
      interesting info, it is worth pointing out - something I only discovered
      after careful scrutiny - that it originates from the Church of
      Scientology....ironically a group not immune itself from accusations of
      brainwashing!
      Regards
      Dave Haith

      E-mail address: visions@...

      'If you keep a green bough in your heart the singing bird will come'
      'You must be the change you wish to see in the world' Gandhi