KHASHOGGI THE MASTERMIND

  • Peter James Froude
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 2, 2001
      Hi All,

      I have been trying to track down the individuals, who I am convinced are behind the WTC outrage. The problem is that the "mastermind", will (imho) never be brought to justice. George W, has now ordered that Arab terrorist finances be tracked down and frozen. This is in order that bin Laden's Al Qaeda is starved of money - but behind him are other shadowing figures. Most people, do not realise that Osama bin Laden has a partner called Ayman al Zawahri. Both these evil individuals however, are just lumps of dirt hanging from the spiders web.

      Anyway, in the middle there is the Illuminati, who are too powerful for the FBI to get - and two of them are called Rothschild and Rockefeller. One of those shadowy figures, in the middle of the spider's web, is Adnan Khashoggi, who is a billionaire arms dealer. This particular Saudi Arabian, is well protected by the CIA, and he sold vast amounts on the Frankfurt and London stock exchanges just before the WTC disaster.

      I know someone who met him once in Monte Carlo - and he does not believe he is the mastermind behind the WTC disaster. I also know a Canadian living locally, who was the captain of his yacht, which is as big as a ship. He thinks that Adnan Khashoggi is a great guy, even though he an arms dealer, and responsible for countless deaths.

      Incidentally Khashoggi's sister, (Samira) married Mohammed al Fayed - and their son Dodi al Fayed, was the one who had that disastrous relationship with Princess Diana. Their deaths in the Pont de l'Alma tunnel in Paris, could well have come as no surprise to Khashoggi.

      Apart from this, Khashoggi also figures largely in the Iran-contra scandal. He gave $10 million to Oliver North, to buy arms through his company Ultimate Holdings. In New York, Rudy Giuliani saw the truth, and tried unsuccessfully to prosecute him from fraud. Also Adnan Khashoggi, was behind Marc Rich's efforts to buy a pardon from Bill Clinton.

      Just before the WTC disaster Khashoggi (along with the Sultan of Brunei), sold vast amounts on the Frankfurt and London stock exchanges. So in the efforts to get Osman bin Laden, we must not forget, that he is not the spider in the center of the web.

      Hopefully, I can eventually become a full subscriber again to this list - and give you my views on UFO's. The trouble is that I am being monitored by the MI5 and the Special Branch at present. So I must now keep my head well down, after putting this stuff out.

      All the best everyone Peter (Froude)

      Bournemouth England

      From UFO-REALITY@...

    • Joe McGonagle
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 2, 2001
        --- In ufonet@y..., "Peter James Froude" <pfroude@s...> wrote:
        [snip]
        Hopefully, I can eventually become a full subscriber again to this
        list - and give you my views on UFO's. The trouble is that I am being
        monitored by the MI5 and the Special Branch at present. So I must now
        keep my head well down, after putting this stuff out.
        [snip]

        Hello, Peter,
        What makes you think this, and why do you think they are taking an
        interest in you?

        Cheers, Joe
      • Jim Adams
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 2, 2001
          Yeah, right!!!!!!!
          All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream.
          Hopefully, I can eventually become a full subscriber again to this
          list - and give you my views on UFO's. The trouble is that I am being
          monitored by the MI5 and the Special Branch at present. So I must now
          keep my head well down, after putting this stuff out.
          [snip]

          Hello, Peter,
          What makes you think this, and why do you think they are taking an
          interest in you?

          Cheers, Joe

          Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

          UFOnet is an open, international, free news and discussion list dedicated to:
          UFOs, Anomalous Phenomena, Astronomy, Skywatching, SETI, the Latest on
          Aerospace Research and Space Flight, Free & New Energy, Exoscience, etc.
          ufonet-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

          Messages to the list-owner: jkumeling@...

          Word voor fl 20,- lid van de UFOnieuwsbrief. Zes maal per jaar in de echte brievenbus het laatste nieuws uit de ufologie, astronomie, ruimtevaart en aanverwante onderwerpen. Kijk op www.ufonet.nl!

        • Joe McGonagle
          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 2, 2001
            --- In ufonet@y..., "Jim Adams" <erythrosaquila@y...> wrote:
            > Yeah, right!!!!!!!
            > All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream.

            Come on, Jim, it's a serious question, at least give the guy a chance
            to respond before you make apparently pointed comments.
            Joe
          • Roger Anderton
            Message 5 of 5 , Oct 11, 2001
              Hi Peter

              It is best not to get involved in this. Events will happen whatever. And you
              wouldn't want to be caught in them.

              Accounts of what really happens come fifty or more years after they have
              happened, when secrets no longer need to be kept. It is Best to not find out
              the secrets as it all happens.

              Roger