Re: [UFOnet] Spy Satellites Retasked - Just a Thought

  • banshee
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 1, 2001
      Hi Nei,

      By what I heard about psychics in USA is that they can 'see far', over a
      long distance.
      It was on Discovery a while ago.
      Is it these people who you mean?
      Does it really work at that distance? Yeah, maybe if you know the exact
      location.
      Strange, I do not know how they work.
      Wish I knew, seems interesting to do.

      How are you by the way? Doing ok?
      Nice to read something from you again.

      Friendly greetings, Banshee
    • Robert R Colee
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 2, 2001
        Hi everyone, this is a true story of my remote veiwing to locate a space
        ship I once was in command of in a previous life. Enjoy!
        Robert Colee

        "How did over a million people get free money grants last year
        for their businesses?" Click on the link below to find out how
        you, too, can be the recipient of free money.
        http://www.roibot.com/r_fsfe.cgi?R47886_fsqssigtn

        GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
        http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.
      • Robert R Colee
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 2, 2001
          OOPS Left the link off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

          on the last transmission. SORRY!!!!!!!!

          http://angelfire.com/electronic/planetarycom/queen.html