Fw: [UFOnet] Orion Queens & Sirian Wolves vs Earth

  • TimeStar
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2001
      Robert Morning Sky has claimed to be half Hopi on numerous occasions. The
      Hopi have never heard of him and deny his UFO story. The Hopi are a small,
      closely knit tribe and would know either Robert Morning Sky or his
      grandfather. Morning Sky has refused to reveal the name of his grandfather.
      I checked out Morning Sky through personal contacts.

      One of the best parts of Morning Sky's story is in an early version of his
      first manuscript that I purchased in 1994-95. In conclusion of his
      manuscript, Morning Sky asserted that if his theory was correct that there
      would be an increase in sightings of flying pigs. This assertion is so mind
      boggling that it is hard to take seriously, and it's never been clear
      whether Morning Sky was deliberately hoaxing in the beginning or was just
      nuts.

      Morning Sky was a professional pow wow dancer, which is equivalent to a
      professional dancer who regularly competes. Pow wows are social rather than
      sacred events, and Morning Sky's real-life role as a pow wow dancer has no
      bearing on the sacred.

      Regards,

      Krsanna Duran

      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/