Re: [UFOnet] Orion Queens & Sirian Wolves vs Earth

  • TimeStar
    Message 1 of 9 , Oct 1, 2001
      Robert Morning Sky has claimed to be half Hopi on numerous occasions. The
      Hopi have never heard of him and deny his UFO story. I checked out Morning
      Sky through The Hopi are a small, closely knit tribe and would know either
      Robert Morning Sky or his grandfather. I checked out Morning Sky through
      personal contacts. Morning Sky has refused to reveal the name of his
      grandfather.

      One of the best parts of Morning Sky's story is in an early version of his
      first manuscript that I purchased in 1994-95. In conclusion of his
      manuscript, Morning Sky asserted that if his theory was correct that there
      will be an increase in sightings of flying pigs. This assertion is so mind
      bogling that it is hard to take seriously, and it's never been clear whether
      Morning Sky was deliberately hoaxing in the beginning of was just nuts.

      Morning Sky was a professional pow wow dancer, which is equivalent to a
      professional dancer who regularly competes, and has no bearing on the
      sacred. Pow wows are social rather than sacred events.

      Regards,

      Krsanna Duran

      Message 2 of 9 , Oct 2, 2001
        Congratulations on letting go of an idea you had outgrown by acquiring new
        information. That's an accomplishment for some people.

        You don't sound nuts to me. You sound like a person with the courage to see
        the obvious.

        Some people perceive the ET message as being ambiguous with only a few
        points being made clear. A ban on nuclear energy is at the top of the
        disapproved list. The ET disapproval of nuclear power is very clear with
        corresponding clarity of the idea that we can destroy ourselves any way we
        want but cannot take the planet with us.

        Of course, some humans believe that ET's would stop us from destroying
        ourselves if they were "really good". This standard for "good" ET's
        contradicts the rationale of free will that so many of us cherish.

        Regards,

        Krsanna Duran

        Message 3 of 9 , Oct 2, 2001
          ET is a classification we use. They are just people, good, bad of many
          races, cultures and species.
          I seem to have met a few of both types. I suspect that some are on the
          internet also.
          We as the human race seem to be related to both polarities.
          Just like at a family re-union there are the cousins, inlaws and outlaws.

          Robert Colee
          http://angelfire.com/electronic/planetarycom/conspiracy.html
          "How did over a million people get free money grants last year
          for their businesses?" Click on the link below to find out how
          you, too, can be the recipient of free money.
          http://www.roibot.com/r_fsfe.cgi?R47886_fsqssigtn

          GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
          http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.
        • TimeStar
          Message 4 of 9 , Oct 3, 2001
            I've wondered how many "ET's" are on the Internet too. We imagine these
            entities as all-powerful creatures with mind-boggling technologies.
            Clicking in on the Internet should be an easy thing for them while orbitting
            the planet. ET could even park on an asteroid somewhere and check out
            email.

            Perhaps it is Homo sapiens' love of mythology that makes ET appear so
            mythologically good or bad and obscures the practical realities of
            monitoring a planet that developed nuclear energy less than 60 years ago in
            its history. In fact, all the very good and extremely bad things we imagine
            about ET have existed in our culture in other mythological forms for eons.

            I suspect that Homo sapiens love of mythological good and bad makes us
            boring to ET, and that we are not nearly as interesting as many of us would
            like to believe. ET has talked about the danger we are creating in our
            environment with nuclear energy, and I suspect that the majority of ET
            contact is concerned with what we as a specie are doing to the planet.

            This is not nearly as flattering as believing that we are so important and
            so central to the cosmos that ET wants to perpetuate our genealogy or feast
            on our powerful kundalini. But it may be a little more realistic than some
            other perceptions.

            Regards,

            Krsanna

            > ET is a classification we use. They are just people, good, bad of many
            > races, cultures and species.
            > I seem to have met a few of both types. I suspect that some are on the
            > internet also.
            > We as the human race seem to be related to both polarities.
            > Just like at a family re-union there are the cousins, inlaws and outlaws.
            >
            > Robert Colee
            > http://angelfire.com/electronic/planetarycom/conspiracy.html
            > "How did over a million people get free money grants last year
            > for their businesses?" Click on the link below to find out how
            > you, too, can be the recipient of free money.
            > http://www.roibot.com/r_fsfe.cgi?R47886_fsqssigtn

            > GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
            > http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.

            to:
            > ufonet-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

          • Robert R Colee
            Message 5 of 9 , Oct 3, 2001
              Must be ET on the net or I should be paranoid like our friend and look
              for secret agents
              under my bed. After my last posting within 15 minutes, my UFO sites were
              deleted from a UFO web-ring.
              Probably just a strange coincidence. Or maybe I made some one mad. Sorry
              if I hurt any feelings cousin.

              Robert Colee

              Message 6 of 9 , Oct 4, 2001
                How did your UFO sites get deleted? Did they get put up again?

                Krsanna

                Message 7 of 9 , Oct 4, 2001
                  They (UFO sites) were deleted off of the web ring but not off the
                  internet.

                  Just spooked me a little after my comments.

                  Robert