Special information from Universe Today

  • Universe Today
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2001
      In my endless quest to automate Universe Today, I'm switching the
      newsletter over to a widely-used program called Majordomo. This should save
      me hours of time, but I suspect it's going to be a little bumpy in the
      first few days. You're going to get an email shortly that explains that
      you've been subscribed to the text edition of the newsletter, and another
      with detailed information about the newsletter - how to unsubscribe, etc.
      Save that. It'll be important in the future if you ever want to unsubscribe.

      If everything works properly, I won't have to do any more debugging. But,
      I've never seen things work smoothly the first time. :-)

      Also, if you use Hotmail, I know that the newsletter will be thrown into
      the junk senders folder. You can set Hotmail to recognize Universe Today as
      a mailing list that you want to receive.

      If you run into any problems with the newsletter, please let me know at
      mailto:info@...

      Take care,

      Fraser Cain
      Publisher
      Universe Today
    • Universe Today
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 1, 2001
        In my endless quest to automate Universe Today, I'm switching the
        newsletter over to a widely-used program called Majordomo. This should save
        me hours of time, but I suspect it's going to be a little bumpy in the
        first few days. You're going to get an email shortly that explains that
        you've been subscribed to the newsletter, and another with detailed