Digest Number 1012 Ari-ans and Sirians

  • Darren
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2001
      Dear Dolphin :

      I cannot comment on Robert Morningsky as I have never met him but the information
      you submitted takes us right back to David Icke and Credo Mutwa.
      The shapeshifting inner earth dwelling lizard race of political leaders furthering
      their own agenda of climatizing the surface to suit their needs. Radioactive
      waste in Yucca Mountain, reduced oxygen level and an uninformed herd of cows
      to feed off. It seems to be that the ET's are subtly informing us surface dwellers
      of what is going on with the IT's. Mr. Blair and Mr.Bush seem like a scaly pair
      don't they ? The grid system and underground tunnels, bases and cities fits
      quite well into this as does the electromagnetic aerials like the Eltenin antenna
      and how HAARP is used to agitate our subtle energy bodies to keep us off of
      our potential sensing level. I still think this group of abusers is closely
      aligned with the Dracos. The UFO activity is connected with them.
      Dolphin, I still hold your matrix email as the highlight post this year! What
      will David Icke write next ? DGW.