[UFOnet] Digest: Article for:-

  • Mike-O
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2001
      From Mike Orton Mid Wales co-ordinator of WFIU.
      New Book by non-UFO buff suggests that stories about Nazi UFO research may
      have some truth behind it.
      From UK Jewish Chronicle September 28 2001 Book review of "The Hunt for
      Zero Point"
      By Nick Cook,
      Published by Century at £17.99
      " A decade ago the Editor of Jane's Defence Weekly aerospace, Nick Cook
      etc....
      The most startling findings surrounded the origions of anto-gravity
      research in nazi germany.... Deep in the Polish Country side Cook visited
      miles of underground installations built ny the Nazis to protect their
      scientists working on "The Bell" a flying saucer like craft which harnessed
      Zero Point Energy: matter leading to the unleashing of anti-gravity.......
      etc. Sorry my scanner has just packed up or I would be sending you a copy
      of the book review.

      Mike Orton, CPhys., MInstP.,DCT(Batt)., MSRP., PGCE(Wales)
      .40 years in computing from Stretch to the networked Pentium, 35 years
      as a Health Physicist.
      I.T. Training, & I.T. Security Consultant
      E-Mail: mike_orton_harlech@...
      Phone:- 01766-780-665 Mobile 0780 8236 037
      Author of "Karen's Wars"( as Michael Mordechai), Publisher
      www.e-booksonline.net