Re: [UFOnet] Orion Queens & Sirian Wolves vs Earth

  • Cassie
    Message 1 of 9 , Oct 1, 2001
      Hi,

      I am having trouble getting that link up....doesn't work...
      Message 2 of 9 , Oct 1, 2001
        Robert Morning Sky has claimed to be half Hopi on numerous occasions. The
        Hopi have never heard of him and deny his UFO story. I checked out Morning
        Sky through The Hopi are a small, closely knit tribe and would know either
        Robert Morning Sky or his grandfather. I checked out Morning Sky through
        personal contacts. Morning Sky has refused to reveal the name of his
        grandfather.

        One of the best parts of Morning Sky's story is in an early version of his
        first manuscript that I purchased in 1994-95. In conclusion of his
        manuscript, Morning Sky asserted that if his theory was correct that there
        will be an increase in sightings of flying pigs. This assertion is so mind
        bogling that it is hard to take seriously, and it's never been clear whether
        Morning Sky was deliberately hoaxing in the beginning of was just nuts.

        Morning Sky was a professional pow wow dancer, which is equivalent to a
        professional dancer who regularly competes, and has no bearing on the
        sacred. Pow wows are social rather than sacred events.

        Regards,

        Krsanna Duran

> [...]
        > quickly multiplying offspring.
        >
        > When another species of genetically engineered workers -- underground
        > - dwelling Sheti Lizards, revolted and seized power, the ruling Star
        > Beings fled from the planet. With the opposition out of the way, the
        > Sheti used mind-control and programming techniques they learned from
        > their masters to alter the memories of the remaining Star Being
        > descendants. Mankind's knowledge of Star Beings was replaced with
        > myths and legends.
        >
        > Sheti dominance has been and continues to be challenged by many other
        > star races attempting to regain control of Earth -- and mankind -- for
        > their own purposes. The struggle for power goes on.

        -

        > Reprinted from Perspectives Magazine, March/April 1996 -- six issues
        > for $25, call for international rates (800)276-4448.

      • Dolphin

          Message 4 of 9 , Oct 2, 2001
            Congratulations on letting go of an idea you had outgrown by acquiring new
            information. That's an accomplishment for some people.

            You don't sound nuts to me. You sound like a person with the courage to see
            the obvious.

            Some people perceive the ET message as being ambiguous with only a few
            points being made clear. A ban on nuclear energy is at the top of the
            disapproved list. The ET disapproval of nuclear power is very clear with
            corresponding clarity of the idea that we can destroy ourselves any way we
            want but cannot take the planet with us.

            Of course, some humans believe that ET's would stop us from destroying
            ourselves if they were "really good". This standard for "good" ET's
            contradicts the rationale of free will that so many of us cherish.

            Regards,

            Krsanna Duran

            Message 5 of 9 , Oct 2, 2001
              ET is a classification we use. They are just people, good, bad of many
              races, cultures and species.
              I seem to have met a few of both types. I suspect that some are on the
              internet also.
              We as the human race seem to be related to both polarities.
              Just like at a family re-union there are the cousins, inlaws and outlaws.

              Robert Colee
              http://angelfire.com/electronic/planetarycom/conspiracy.html
              "How did over a million people get free money grants last year
              for their businesses?" Click on the link below to find out how
              you, too, can be the recipient of free money.
              http://www.roibot.com/r_fsfe.cgi?R47886_fsqssigtn

              GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
              http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.
            • TimeStar
              Message 6 of 9 , Oct 3, 2001
                I've wondered how many "ET's" are on the Internet too. We imagine these
                entities as all-powerful creatures with mind-boggling technologies.
                Clicking in on the Internet should be an easy thing for them while orbitting
                the planet. ET could even park on an asteroid somewhere and check out
                email.

                Perhaps it is Homo sapiens' love of mythology that makes ET appear so
                mythologically good or bad and obscures the practical realities of
                monitoring a planet that developed nuclear energy less than 60 years ago in
                its history. In fact, all the very good and extremely bad things we imagine
                about ET have existed in our culture in other mythological forms for eons.

                I suspect that Homo sapiens love of mythological good and bad makes us
                boring to ET, and that we are not nearly as interesting as many of us would
                like to believe. ET has talked about the danger we are creating in our
                environment with nuclear energy, and I suspect that the majority of ET
                contact is concerned with what we as a specie are doing to the planet.

                This is not nearly as flattering as believing that we are so important and
                so central to the cosmos that ET wants to perpetuate our genealogy or feast
                on our powerful kundalini. But it may be a little more realistic than some
                other perceptions.

                Regards,

                Krsanna

                > ET is a classification we use. They are just people, good, bad of many
                > races, cultures and species.
                > I seem to have met a few of both types. I suspect that some are on the
                > internet also.
                > We as the human race seem to be related to both polarities.
                > Just like at a family re-union there are the cousins, inlaws and outlaws.
                >
                > Robert Colee
                > http://angelfire.com/electronic/planetarycom/conspiracy.html
                > "How did over a million people get free money grants last year
                > for their businesses?" Click on the link below to find out how
                > you, too, can be the recipient of free money.
                > http://www.roibot.com/r_fsfe.cgi?R47886_fsqssigtn

                > GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
                > http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.

                to:
                > ufonet-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

              • Robert R Colee
                Message 7 of 9 , Oct 3, 2001
                  Must be ET on the net or I should be paranoid like our friend and look
                  for secret agents
                  under my bed. After my last posting within 15 minutes, my UFO sites were
                  deleted from a UFO web-ring.
                  Probably just a strange coincidence. Or maybe I made some one mad. Sorry
                  if I hurt any feelings cousin.

                  Robert Colee

                  Message 8 of 9 , Oct 4, 2001
                    How did your UFO sites get deleted? Did they get put up again?

                    Krsanna

                    Message 9 of 9 , Oct 4, 2001
                      They (UFO sites) were deleted off of the web ring but not off the
                      internet.

                      Just spooked me a little after my comments.

                      Robert