Re: [UFOnet] Spy Satellites Retasked - Just a Thought

  • Neiema@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 30 4:38 PM
      The Afghan religious leasers (the Talaban) have now stated they and only they
      know Bin Laden's present location, and that no one can find out where he is.

      If we were really trying to locate OBL, seems to me that the Gov't. would
      bring in their (mostly unknown) RVs - Remote Viewers (aka psychics) to really
      hone in on his whereabouts. I know they are routinely used by the Gov't. for
      other issues. I am also wondering if the H.A.A.R.P. Satellite would be able
      to aid in this. I believe that they 'play their H.A.A.R.P.' in very many
      diverse ways ....

      Just a thought ....
      ~Nei
    • banshee
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 1, 2001
        Hi Nei,

        By what I heard about psychics in USA is that they can 'see far', over a
        long distance.
        It was on Discovery a while ago.
        Is it these people who you mean?
        Does it really work at that distance? Yeah, maybe if you know the exact
        location.
        Strange, I do not know how they work.
        Wish I knew, seems interesting to do.

        How are you by the way? Doing ok?
        Nice to read something from you again.

        Friendly greetings, Banshee
      • Robert R Colee
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 2, 2001
          Hi everyone, this is a true story of my remote veiwing to locate a space
          ship I once was in command of in a previous life. Enjoy!
          Robert Colee

          "How did over a million people get free money grants last year
          for their businesses?" Click on the link below to find out how
          you, too, can be the recipient of free money.
          http://www.roibot.com/r_fsfe.cgi?R47886_fsqssigtn

          GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
          http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.
        • Robert R Colee
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 2, 2001
            OOPS Left the link off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

            on the last transmission. SORRY!!!!!!!!

            http://angelfire.com/electronic/planetarycom/queen.html