[Fwd: CAUS Bulletin: Court Sets 11-6-2001 to Hear DoD Appeal]

  • Tim Edwards
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 28, 2001
      -------- Original Message --------
      Subject: CAUS Bulletin: Court Sets 11-6-2001 to Hear DoD Appeal
      Date: 29 Sep 2001 04:51:56 -0000
      From: caus@...
      To: <caus-list@...>

      ----------------------
      CAUS in COURT: CAUS v. Department of Defense
      ----------------------
      In the midst of our turmoil, the U.S. Court of Appeals has decided to listen
      to oral arguments in Citizens Against UFO Secrecy v. Department of Defense
      (DoD). The case will be argued in San Francisco on November 6, 2001 at
      9:00am.

      For those unfamiliar with the nature and background of this lawsuit, I
      suggest you view the information on the CAUS web site. Simply stated, it is a
      lawsuit under the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) for information about the
      "Flying Triangles" that have been seen in our skies. The DoD has stated that
      that it conducted a reasonable search but could not find any information.
      CAUS is arguing that the DoD did not do any search.

      The essence of this lawsuit involves our right to know about an advanced
      technology in our reality, especially when that technology is evidence of
      another intelligence.

      The hearing is open to the public. CAUS would like a large turnout for this
      hearing. We can make a statement on November 6 if enough people show up.
      Information as to the location of the courthouse as well as the courtroom
      will soon be posted on the CAUS web site.

      Peter A. Gersten, Esq.
      Director

      --
      *So much to learn and so little time!*