Re: [UFOnet] Digest Number 1009

  • DGW
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 27, 2001
      Dear Banshee: Sorry you think I am making fun of you. Maybe an evil Alien
      got into my head and gave me the flu Ha-Ha!
      Hey I could not resist that last bit maybe it will get a howl. Don't take it
      so seriously Banshee we are in this for growth and sometimes that means a
      little criticism. So your English no too good, your heart's in the right
      place babe ! If you have had first hand abduction experience as opposed to
      dream abductions well good on you, that would be worth hearing about !
      Bob Coulee had his share over Spain didn't he. I forwarded a message about
      who really made gains two weeks ago in NYC and one organization was the Red
      Cross. What are they doing with all that blood ? Auctioning it off to the
      negative ET's ?
      What a world ! How about the 14 in Switzerland who were wiped out - a
      demonstration of what might happen if the whistle is blown on the $ system
      and a replacement is introduced. I am sure the current corporate banking
      dons have a few more hits up their sleeves. Where are the benevolent ET's
      right about now - pulling triggers?
      DGW.
    • Robert R Colee
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 28, 2001
        That is Bob Colee not "Coulee"
        Here is another one TRUE.
        http://99449774.home.icq.com

        Robert Colee

        "How did over a million people get free money grants last year
        for their businesses?" Click on the link below to find out how
        you, too, can be the recipient of free money.
        http://www.roibot.com/r_fsfe.cgi?R47886_fsqssigtn

        GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
        http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.
      • banshee