Re: [UFOnet] Digest Number 1001 Message #11

  • DGW
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 23, 2001
      Hi Roger : Thanks for the comments regarding quaternions. When you go to
      some churches you have "mass" and collectively manifest good events. From
      where ? What leaves an individual when they pass over and the scale drops
      weight measured ? It isn't matter as all the matter is still there. Those
      with an advanced understanding of this have had contact, like Tesla.
      Although to me this does not seem fair our only choice is to do what South
      American shaman or Slicon Valley programmers faced with a deadline do - use
      psychotropic sacred plants. Just like don Juan and the "little smoke". John
      hurt did it in the movie,Altered States. Or maybe a fast or a dip into the
      sensory deprivation tank. Not to your liking well where does Christmas come
      from, check out www.jamesarthur.net. It is a part of our past and present.
      try to stop customers from entering a Starbuck's in the morning ! When we
      get too logical we have to take a different stance from which to evaluate
      our previous perspective. The mind is also a stopping block to understanding
      as it is tied to the ego. mind and it's link to consciousness is blocked by
      the ego look around it. Regarding law and language, there is math behind
      language and the website www.dwmlawprocedures.com deals with the math
      interface. The conspirators in control right now offer licenses to practice
      in the fiction. But they cannot enter into the truth as their license does
      not apply there. Very devious, very subtle. Is math the creation of some
      mathematicians imagination? Or does it represent reality. It is objective
      and can be wriiten to eliminate all bias. Take in one of David-Wynn:
      Miller's seminars, they are listed at that website above. Order some of his
      tapes. judges are aware of his technology, when they perjur themselves
      without recusing they disapper to Argentina or some other faraway place. Do
      you know how corrupt and large the prison system is ? Either building
      facilities or putting inmates to work ( for cheap wages ! ), it is a mery go
      round system that participants cannot get off of. You don't believe in
      conspiracies ? Well who is the US national debt owed to ? Or Canada's or
      Japan's or Argentina's. That is just straight plusses and minusses no
      quaternions here. Follow that trail and you will find who bombed the WTC.
      Remember they have to get your permission to carry out these acts - sick
      isn't it. Roger , in closing, what are your thought on Planet X ? That is
      something to check on if you have contacts in the observational world.
      Cheers, Darren.
    • Roger Anderton
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 26, 2001
        Hi Darren

        weight measured ? It isn't matter as all the matter is still there.

        There were weighing experiments done on people who were dying, and it was
        found that they weighed less after they died. Some people thought that this
        was the spirit leaving the body. But the more mundane answer is supposed to
        be that its water evaporating.

        to evaluate
        our previous perspective.

        No need for drugs. Logic is merely about making inferences from certain
        assumptions. The assumptions form a Belief. One merely needs to choose a
        different set of assumptions to form a different perspective. But generally
        people get attracted to one particular set of assumptions, and refuse to
        question whether those assumptions are wrong. And then language is built up
        which reinforces that perspective, with its definition that anything
        contradicting that perspective is nonsense.

        represent reality.

        Platonism

        I don't have anything new to add to what others have said on this.

        Cheers Roger

        > Hi Roger : Thanks for the comments regarding quaternions. When you go to
        > some churches you have "mass" and collectively manifest good events. From
        > where ? What leaves an individual when they pass over and the scale drops
        > weight measured ? It isn't matter as all the matter is still there. Those
        > with an advanced understanding of this have had contact, like Tesla.
        > Although to me this does not seem fair our only choice is to do what South
        > American shaman or Slicon Valley programmers faced with a deadline do -
        use
        > psychotropic sacred plants. Just like don Juan and the "little smoke".
        John
        > hurt did it in the movie,Altered States. Or maybe a fast or a dip into the
        > sensory deprivation tank. Not to your liking well where does Christmas
        come
        > from, check out www.jamesarthur.net. It is a part of our past and present.
        > try to stop customers from entering a Starbuck's in the morning ! When we
        > get too logical we have to take a different stance from which to evaluate
        > our previous perspective. The mind is also a stopping block to
        understanding
        > as it is tied to the ego. mind and it's link to consciousness is blocked
        by
        > the ego look around it. Regarding law and language, there is math behind
        > language and the website www.dwmlawprocedures.com deals with the math
        > interface. The conspirators in control right now offer licenses to
        practice
        > in the fiction. But they cannot enter into the truth as their license does
        > not apply there. Very devious, very subtle. Is math the creation of some
        > mathematicians imagination? Or does it represent reality. It is objective
        > and can be wriiten to eliminate all bias. Take in one of David-Wynn:
        > Miller's seminars, they are listed at that website above. Order some of
        his
        > tapes. judges are aware of his technology, when they perjur themselves
        > without recusing they disapper to Argentina or some other faraway place.
        Do
        > you know how corrupt and large the prison system is ? Either building
        > facilities or putting inmates to work ( for cheap wages ! ), it is a mery
        go
        > round system that participants cannot get off of. You don't believe in
        > conspiracies ? Well who is the US national debt owed to ? Or Canada's or
        > Japan's or Argentina's. That is just straight plusses and minusses no
        > quaternions here. Follow that trail and you will find who bombed the WTC.
        > Remember they have to get your permission to carry out these acts - sick
        > isn't it. Roger , in closing, what are your thought on Planet X ? That is
        > something to check on if you have contacts in the observational world.
        > Cheers, Darren.

      • TimeStar
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 28, 2001
          Darren: Did you ever stew the numbers you mentioned?

          Regards,

          Krsanna