9726Re: [UFOnet] Re: Crop Circles.....

  • John locker
    Aug 31, 2001
      Hi Joe,

      Never dismiss the formations on the basis of complexity....the people who
      create the patterns are highly skilled , the tools they use very simple.
      Glowing "balls" on video , in the vicinity of formations often surface ,
      their explanations almost as numerous as the events themselves.
      I suspect that even if those who had created the formations came forward and
      demonstrated their skills , there would still be those who would not believe
      them......simply because it is easier to associate them with the paranormal
      , than accept the mundane.

      Regards,

      John.

      http://www.ioon.net/cropcircles/c99/bcvideo.html

      > as a reference.
      >
      > Since I wrote that, I found another example of balls of light in
      > close proximity to a crop circle, the video can be viewed at:
      >

      > Regards, Joe
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic