8751Fwd = [TheHickmanReport] My New Message Board Is Finally Finished

    Jul 1, 2001
      Originally from: TheHickmanReport@yahoogroups.com
      Original Subject: [TheHickmanReport] Digest Number 44
      Original Date: 1 Jul 2001 07:33:23 -0000

      Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2001 15:49:43 EDT
      From: SHnSASSY1@...
      Subject: My New Message Board Is Finally Finished

      Hello All;
      Without going into a very long drawn out explanation, I would like to
      announce that the World Of The Strange Message Board is Now done..
      And My thanks goes out to a wonderful lady "Elaine" and her website
      http://www.ufoxfiles.com
      She has done a fantastic job..I would like you all to help me celebrate
      on the new message board, and any suggestions please let me know...
      I don't have too much time to post all the articles and stories today, on
      the site, but will tomorrow...

      http://www.ufoxfiles.com/WorldOfTheStrange/default.asp

      Bigfoot, ghosts, conspiracies, UFOs, aliens, mindcontrol, time,
      vortexes...lets speak your mind!

      Please Come out and say HI!!!

      Love & Light
      Louise

      Sponsorship being taken for the "WOTS" Newsletter a Donation of a Book is
      ONLY the Cost! Contact me for Details!
      ~~~~~Louise A. Lowry~~~~~
      ICQ#86017775 Yahoo Messenger: SHnSASSY1
      World Of The Strange: http://www.worldofthestrange.com