7238Fwd: CAUS HIGHLIGHTs: Wednesday - February 28, 2001

  • Autymn D. C.
    Feb 28, 2001
      Subject: CAUS HIGHLIGHTs: Wednesday - February 28, 2001
      From: UFOLAWYER1@...

      "Living at risk is jumping off the cliff and building your wings on the way
      down." --Ray Bradbury
      ================<>================
      CAUS HIGHLIGHTS: Wednesday - February 28, 2001
      ================<>================
      E-MAIL HIGHLIGHTS:
      "A UFO was photographed in Germany." --(pyramid@...)
      http://www.bz-berlin.de/bz/news/cb25ufo.htm
      ================<>================
      UFO CONFERENCE HIGHLIGHTs
      The Seattle Art Bell Chat Club and the Seattle Metaphyscial Library
      present the First Annual Northwest UFO/Paranormal Conference
      Seattle, Washington; Memorial Day weekend; Friday May 25-Monday May 28th,
      2001; Doubletree- Seatac, Seattle Airport
      complete info at: http://www.seattleartbellchatclub.com
      ================<>================
      PAST HIGHLIGHTS:
      February 28, 1961: Witnesses near Lakeville, Massachusetts hear a loud noise
      and see a bright, yellow, elongated UFO with a dark-red edge and surrounded
      by black smoke fly overhead. Local house lights fail as the object makes two
      passes over the area.
      ================<>================
      PARANORML NEWs NETWORK (P3N)
      Top Story: Lake Probe Shut Down By NSA?
      Read about it at: http://www.p3n.org
      ================<>================
      TODAY's HIGHLIGHTS:
      The following are the highlights from today's postings on the
      CAUS web site. The complete reports, links, analysis and commentaries
      are posted at: http://www.caus.org/home.html
      --------------------------------------
      UFO REPORTs
      Disks in Georgia

      Brant Connolly says, " I am reporting on a sighting that occurred
      on February 12, 2001 at 5:20 PM about 45 miles Northeast of Atlanta near
      the tip of Lake Sydney Lanier." As I was leaving work that evening to go to
      the gym, I noticed an aircraft coming from the East, traveling in a Westerly
      direction. I was facing to the South at the time...>>>
      --------------------------------------
      UFO GEOMETRY 101
      Florida, Kentucky & Ohio Flying Triangles

      The witness was driving on I-595 when he saw a strange flying triangle shaped
      object with 3-4 lights on it February 5, 2001, at 7:30 PM. I would guess
      that it was 75-100 feet in altitude, I thought it might be a light pole top
      but as I got closer I could see that it was just hovering...>>>
      ================<>================
      FRIDAY's HIGHLIGHTs
      UFO REPORTs: More UFOs Reported in Argentina
      PCEs: Aliens Blamed for Making Man Disappear
      ================<>================
      Watch the Skies!

      Peter A. Gersten
      Director

      © Copyright 2001 Citizens Against UFO Secrecy.
      CAUS is a registered service mark of Citizens Against UFO Secrecy.
      All Rights Reserved.

      © Copyright 2001 ParaNorml News Network.
      P3N is a registered service mark of the ParaNorml News Network.
      All Rights Reserved.

      Permission is granted to reproduce or redistribute CAUS Highlights or
      any portion thereof provided that proper credit is given to CAUS and
      its web site address is included.

      CAUS
      P.O. Box 2443
      Sedona, AZ 86339