6958Re: UFOnet: Fwd = [ufologyinuk] Huge UFO hovers for 90 minutes in US!!!

  • stefan duncan
    Feb 1, 2001
      This was a report from Russia, Siberia, not Colorado.

      Duncan
      AMERICAN UFO NEWS Hotline 910-425-6962
      UFO NEWSWIRE aufon-subscribe@egroups.com http://www.aufon.com
      AUFON LIVE radionet hosted by Stefan Duncan
      9p.m.-11p.m. M-F 11p.m.-1a.m. SAT. (EST)click at website or
      http://www.live365.com/cgibin/directory.cgi?autostart=aufon when
      broadcasting. Call in's 910-425-6962 emails are read also.
      GUEST INTERVIEWS:
      If you would like to be a guest on the show, email Duncan or call. We can
      either do a live show or pretape the show. Call or email with breaking news
      and UFO sightings.
      1. PC to PC. Use any of the following Yahoo Messenger, netphone2, paltalk,
      phonefree. I will call you and do a pretaped show.
      2. ON LIVE. (This is a one man operation, financed by one person. I am
      unable to pay for long distance interviews 27 nights a month.) Guests who
      wish to be on live are asked to call at 9:30 pm on the night of If you would
      like to be a guest of the show refer to the aufon.com and click on AUFON
      LIVE to read about interviews.