      From: Ted Lev
      Sent: Thursday, January 04, 2001 9:51 PM
      Subject: Re: UFOnet: Fwd = Earth Lights and the Re-Invention of Ufology

      Hello Roger,

      the text was forwarded by Fritz and needs not to be his opinion.

      When the hares are running around the tortoise, it will still be the
      path of the tortoise, althoug it is much slower.

      What did Budden and Hutchinson do ?

      When I read ETH, first time I thought of the ETH Z├╝rich, were I have been.
      Funny, isn't it ?

      Greetings,
      Ted

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic