5331Re: UFOnet: "early silicone implants leaked"

  • Don Bennett
    Aug 30, 2000
      My source on this answer is the "60 Minutes" TV Magazine show.
      To fully understand the bad science behind the silicone breast implant
      controversy, you have to go all the way back to long before silicone breast
      implants to the inventor of silicone breast enlargement, Carole Doda.
      That's a name the Feminazis (all five of 'em) don't want you to know.
      Carole Doda was a musician (saxophone, I think) who applied for a job at a
      topless club in San Francisco 'way back in the swinging sixties. The
      manager of the topless club told Carole Doda she couldn't work in his club
      because her breasts were not big enough. (Evidently the clientele of the
      club consisted of Neanderthal knuckle-draggers like me) Being an inventive
      and enterprising young lady, Carole Doda went to a local Auto Parts store
      and bought a gallon or so of Automotive Grade Silicone oil. She then talked
      a Doctor in to filling a big syringe with this Automotive Grade Silicone oil
      and injecting it in to her breasts with a needle. She got the job, and so
      many women demanded Silicone breast enlargement that the breast implant,
      with silicone oil enclosed in a capsule of silicone plastic, was invented to
      meet the demand. The TV show ran a clip (I saw it) of Carole Doda, twenty
      years later, performing in the topless club. She has had silicone oil in
      her breasts far longer than any other woman because she was the first. Last
      I heard she was fine.
      So the answer to the leakage is, once again, so what?
      Get a little perspective on the technophobia the Luddites promote. The
      annual traffic death toll of 50,000 killed proves the human race isn't ready
      for the invention of the wheel! So what?