      Sent: Thursday, August 03, 2000 12:23 PM
      Subject: Re: UFOnet: Seeking your input

      Dear Rob,

      How about either myself or my colleague Tim Matthews talking about the
      alien autopsy film and all things ufological from the UK ?

      All the best,

      Philip.

      --
      Philip Mantle,
      1 Woodhall Drive, Batley, West Yorkshire, England, WF17 7SW.

      UFOnet is an open, international, free news and discussion list devoted to:
      UFOs, Anomalous Phenomena, Astronomy, Skywatching, SETI, the Latest on
      Aerospace Research and Space Flight, Free & New Energy, Exoscience, etc.
      ufonet-subscribe@egroups.com

      Messages to the list-owner: jkumeling@...

      Word voor fl 20,- lid van de UFOnieuwsbrief. Zes maal per jaar in de echte brievenbus het laatste nieuws uit de ufologie, astronomie, ruimtevaart en aanverwante onderwerpen. Kijk op www.ufonet.nl!

    • Show all 8 messages in this topic