4953Re: UFOnet: Re: The Smoking Gun Tape

  • Cosmic Conspiracies
    Aug 1, 2000
      John,

      If the tether was indeed only a few centimetres wide, how come we can see it
      70+ miles away? throw a dice into space and see if you can see it at that
      distance. If you watch other segments of the footage, we see thousands of
      articles (looking similar to sperm under a microscope), surely this amount
      of debris in space would completely pepper our spacecraft making them
      useless?

      Finally someone from NASA has suggested to me that the coloured flares on
      the footage seen by the airlock are gliches on the tape...these flares
      appear as green and red, caused by coloured wheels in the camera? But this
      person also tells me that the film used is black and white?? how can this
      be.. you cant produce colours on a black and white film.. even with a
      coloured lense. If this is the case, why do we hear the astronauts
      commenting on several flashes, if they are only film glitches?