2794ALIEN BRANDING OF ABDUCTEES?

  • Nicky Molloy
    Nov 3, 1999
      ALIEN BRANDING OF ABDUCTEES?
      http://www.ufosightings.net/news/haveyouseen.html
      Much more on this url and photos.

      Cropped from original photo Inverted Lighting from original photo Black and
      white from original photo Original Photo
      CLICK TO ENLARGE ANY PHOTO

      A couple of weeks ago we received an email from someone who had an
      experience while driving in her car on the way to work, she noticed a pain
      that came to her thigh out of nowhere. The pain was at the location of an
      unknown mark, shown here on the website in a couple of versions, and is a
      circle, with an inner circle , with a cross section splitting the inner
      circle into 4 equal areas.

      A subsequent interview with the person reporting the mark indicates that she
      has no known abduction history but that she did have an odd experience where
      she woke in the middle of the night and saw three green blinking lights.

      " I was able to see into the kitchen from the couch I saw these blinking
      lights so I sat up and took a better look although my glasses were off. I
      said to myself it cant be the TV in there because the screen faces away from
      me and the coffee pot doesn't have these lights, I felt uneasy and felt I
      should just lay down and go to sleep and that is the last I remember until I
      woke up and what is weird thinking about it it was 3 am couldn't sleep for
      the life of me and then all of a sudden after seeing the three lights I am
      out like a light ."

      Some additional comments that were made by her were :

      "well whatever happened it happened to me and no one or thing hurt me so I
      am not really scared. There was fear when I saw the lights so I just wanted
      to like hide under the cover and forget what I saw."

      "I have slept on the couch before many times and never saw this before "

      Being interested in what the symbol might mean she went to a psychic for
      answers...

      "I went to a physic (I think I spelled that correctly) she said you can
      interpret this symbol so many different ways . they pulled out books and
      nothing matches no hieroglyphics or anything "

      She first noticed the pain associated with the mark in her car on the way to
      work and commented that :

      "there was a smell like alcohol in my car"

      The initial report came in as below. The email address has been removed -
      please email us and we will forward your inquiries and comments on to her.
      Our standard policy is to allow the person who had the experience to choose
      who they give their email or other contact information to.

      "I HAVE A MARKING ON MY THIGH THAT IS TWO PERFECT CIRCLES ONE INSIDE EACH
      OTHER WITH A CROSS GOING THROUGH IT. I WENT TO THE DOCTOR HE DOESN'T KNOW
      WHAT THIS COULD BE. IT IS TWO WEEKS NOW AND I STILL HAVE IT. THE ONLY THING
      I CAN REMEMBER IS LEAVING FOR WORK IN MY CAR AND FEELING AN EXTREMELY
      COLD/HOT SENSATION IN THAT AREA. I LOOKED TO SEE IF I BURNT MYSELF WITH A
      CIGARETTE AND THEN LOOKED AT MY POCKETBOOK TO SEE IF THE METAL ON IT WAS HOT
      TO BURN ME. NOTHING ON MY PANTS EITHER. WHEN I WENT HOME AND TOOK A SHOWER
      I NOTICED THIS BRANDING OR TATTOO LIKE THING. I AM AT WITS END TRYING TO
      FIGURE OUT WHAT THIS IS. ALSO I REMEMBER A FLASH OF LIGHT THROUGH MY
      WINDSHIELD. DOES ANYONE KNOW IF ANYONE HAS HAD THIS HAPPEN TO THEM. PLEASE
      EMAIL ME AT [Email Address Removed - see Below ] THANK YOU"

      If you have seen this mark before, whether or not you associate it with an
      UFO or Alien Encounter, please email us. Thank you for your assistance.

      Sincerely,

      Morgan Clements -
      Director -World Wide UFO Reporting Center
      http://www.ufosightings.net
      uforeports@... Click Here To Return To
      The World Wide UFO Reporting Center

      SOME RESPONSES FROM OTHERS