22960Neil deGrasse Tyson Is Keeping Creationists Up At Night/ ET/UFO Debate Upcoming!

  • nathaniel x vance
    Apr 27, 2014
      Dear Group,
      If ever you wanted to know the hard untainted truth about
      some present UFO/ET phenomenon, then keep your mind channel tuned to Mr. Neil
      deGrasse Tyson. It is predicted if my understanding is correct that - like
      beloved President Obama and 4 Star General Colin Powell, that this Afro-american
      man – a well-known Astrophysicist and highly qualified scientist, is likewise providentially
      missioned to channel or reveal some amazing factual information
      about certain particular UFO and ETS in our Space/Time continuum or the very
      near future.
      So may I humbly urge everyone to please stay tuned, please, as
      the information forthcoming by Mr. Neil Tyson and the ET Alien group he engage is
      going to inspire us all, and take our so call prehistoric galaxtic understanding
      and reality up to an entirely whole new cosmic level!
      Thanks

      -
      Neil
      deGrasse Tyson Is Keeping Creationists Up At Night/
      ET/UFO
      Debate Upcoming!
      Tyson's "Cosmos" is quickly becoming public enemy
      #1 for the creationist crowd as millions of people tune in and learn about the
      wonders of the universe.
      April 25, 2014 |

      Neil deGrasse Tyson is keeping creationists up at night.
      Almost a month after the premiere episode of Cosmos on
      Fox, the leading creationist organization, Ken Ham’s  Answers in Genesis (AiG) is still upset that Tyson
      dared suggest life on earth started without the help of God. Tyson honestly
      stated that the very origins of life are not yet understood. That field of
      science, called abiogenesis, is searching for these answers. Because
      abiogenesis has yet to turn up any verifiable results—not that they have
      claimed any are verifiable—AiG is calling that evidence of a clear flaw. What's
      clear is that Tyson isn't just a threat to creationists. Their big target is
      the reputation of science.
      Scientists consider the origins of life one of the great
      mysteries of our time and are looking for answers with great excitement;
      however, according to AiG this mystery will not be solved until, “[…] They
      acknowledge God’s eyewitness account of the origin of life in the Bible.”
      AiG continues in an attempt to discredit the science,
      saying:
      “Abiogenesis has  never been observed in
      experimental biology and  violates the most fundamental law in
      biology, the law of  biogenesis. Nevertheless, the
      authors of the review are confident there was a naturalistic chemical origin
      for life.” [Biogenesis is the natural law that life comes from reproduction by
      living things].
      The jaw-dropping irony of these statements is lost on these
      creationists. To claim abiogenesis has not been observed (an honest statement),
      and then to say this proves their creation story is something that would raise
      the eyebrows of a first-grader.
      Secondly, and maybe more importantly, the claim that abiogenesis breaks the
      law of biogenesis is simply dishonest. The law of biogenesis, attributed to
      Louis Pasteur, states that life cannot come from non-life, yet Pasteur did not
      demonstrate that this is impossible, only that it does not happen in everyday
      life, and that life around us was more connected than people thought. Pasteur
      argued this before we had any understanding of genetics and he would have
      realized just how connected we are and the simple fact all life derives from a
      single source, a common ancestor.
      The assumption that their audience lacks basic scientific
      understanding gives AiG permission to be "fact-free." Neil
      deGrasse  Tyson
      gives viewers a naturalist's explanation for the world, and when he says
      science does not yet know something, this is not a sign of the failures of
      science, but instead a powerful example of the necessary honesty in which
      science thrives. The very fact that AiG sees the words “I don’t know” as a
      weakness shows the lengths of intellectual dishonesty they are willing to go to
      pull the wool over their followers' eyes.
      This reaction from AiG shows their new position of pure
      panic. Neil deGrasse Tyson has become their biggest fear, public enemy number
      one. Not only does Tyson make science accessible to people; he is likeable and
      non-controversial. And he does not self-identify as an atheist, meaning his
      reach across both sides of the aisle is greater than that of Dawkins and Ham.
      Millions of viewers each week are inviting Tyson into their
      home and listening and watching as he explains the magnificence of the world we
      live in. If the population begins to understand the living world and realizes
      it originated from natural events with no help from any supernatural forces,
      this causes the creationists a serious problem. Not that people will walk away
      from their faith, but that people will walk away from creationism. That would
      stop lining the pockets of AiG’s Ken Ham and push his creation museum into
      further financial despair.
       http://www.alternet.org/belief/neil-degrasse-tyson-keeping-creationists-night?akid=11752.268655.WoeZ3s&rd=1&src=newsletter985885&t=9