22910Fw: Filer's Files # 14 - 2014 - We can take ET Home

  • nathaniel x vance
    Apr 3, 2014

      ----- Forwarded Message -----
      From: NUFOC <weekly-updates@...>
      To: broali4xa@...
      Sent: Thursday, April 3, 2014 10:47 AM
      Subject: Filer's Files # 14 - 2014 - We can take ET Home

      Filer's Files # 14 - 2014 - We can take ET Home
      In order to comply with internet email rules and to avoid being tagged as spam we have changed the way the Filer's Files are sent. The files will only contain one image for the entire newsletter. If you would like to view the file with all the images click on the the title to open the file in your browser.
      Disc
taken over Fresno, California on March 22, 2014

      George A. Filer III New Jersey State Director
      MUFON Eastern Region Director
      April 3, 2014
      In special reports, this week’s files cover: US Space Craft, Malaysia Airline MH-370 Terror Allegations, UFO sighting in 1976, 715  Exoplanets, Sun Geomagnetic Storm, Earthquakes on the Rise, and New Jersey UFO Paranormal Conference.
      Unidentified Aerial Phenomena sightings were reported over: Alaska, Arizona, California, Florida, Illinois, Kentucky, Minnesota, Missouri, Nevada, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oregon, South Carolina and Texas.
      Sightings of UFOs were also reported in: Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, China, Costa Rica, Mexico, New Zealand, and England in the United Kingdom.
      The Filer Research Institute feels the scientific study of UFOs is for the benefit of humankind and is an important endeavor. The weekly intelligence report provides you with information on the latest sightings and UFO news that you need to understand the world situation. The purpose of these files is to report the UFO eyewitness and photo/video evidence that occurs on a daily basis around the world and in space. These Files assume that extraterrestrial intelligent life not only exists, but my hypothesis is that the over a thousand UFOs reported each month represent technologically advanced spacecraft conducting surveillance of Earth. I personally became interested in UFOs when London Control ordered me to intercept one over England while flying for the US Air Force and Prince Phillip told me of his personal interest in UFOs. The US Air Force investigated UFOs for more than twenty years under Project Blue Book; and I continue this advanced research. I believe the God of the universe has spread life throughout the cosmos and UFO’s are visiting us in ever-increasing numbers.

      Special Reports

      US Space Craft

      Gary McKinnon a Scottish systems administrator and hacker who was accused in 2002 of perpetrating the "biggest military computer hack of all time. He claimed he was attempting to expose the UFO cover-up and other technologies potentially useful to the public. Gary breached Department of Defense files and downloaded lists of "Non-Terrestrial Officers" being transferred from one space vessel to another.
      On 16 October 2012, after a series of legal proceedings in Britain, Home Secretary Theresa May withdrew her extradition order to the United States. On 14 December, the DPP, Keir Starmer, announced that McKinnon would not be prosecuted in the United Kingdom, because of the difficulties involved in bringing a case against him when the evidence was in the United States.
      Apparently, if his findings are true, there is a secret military astronaut corps, and the U.S. does operate a fleet of antigravity, space-capable aerospace ships. Pictures similar to these have been released and obviously China, Russia and India know these craft exist. The money and research probably came from Reagan’s SDI Star Wars program. It likely had a dual purpose of defeating enemy missile launches as well fighting off certain alien civilizations. Remember President Reagan offered the US technology to the Soviet Union who basically told us they had a better system. The alien capability for conducting abductions seems to be greatly diminished in recent years and the secret military space program may be at least partially successful with a new weapons system.
      Mr. McKinnon, says, “I knew that governments suppressed antigravity, UFO-related technologies, free energy or what they call zero-point energy. This should not be kept hidden from the public when pensioners can’t pay their fuel bills.”
      McKinnon told “The Guardian” he was eventually able to access the US’ Space Command network, where he found evidence of an extra terrestrial mission. “I found a list of officers’ names,” he claims, “under the heading ‘Non-Terrestrial Officers.’ What I think it means is not earth-based. I found a list of ‘fleet-to-fleet transfers’ and a list of ship names. I looked them up. They weren’t U.S. Navy ships. What I saw made me believe they have some kind of spaceship, off-planet.” The single craft capable of achieving orbit without the use of a booster rocket. NASA is no more than a cover for what our government has been working on for over 60 years.
      The late Ben R. Rich, a UCLA School of Engineering alumnus (MS '50) who is known as the "Father of Stealth," is recognized as one of the best aircraft engineers in the world and led development of the heralded F-117 stealth fighter. Jan Harzan MUFON’s Director attended an event with Ben Rich as the speaker in 1993. Ben showed the last slide of a black disk headed for space saying, "We now have the technology to take ET home". There was a Q&A after the lecture.  In this Q&A, he told the engineers that it was now possible to travel to the stars. There was an error in the equations which was corrected.  The time of travel is fast, but he didn't say how fast. Ben said he believed that security was too oppressive and that the time had come to develop this technology in the commercial world now that the cold war has ended.  Months later he died of cancer.

      Malaysia Airline MH370: Terror Allegations

       An Al-Qaeda informer in Court in the United Kingdom claims four or five Malaysian men planned to hijack an airliner by using a shoe bomb to blow open the cockpit door! Saajid Muhammad Badat
      claims the missing Malaysia Airlines jetliner MH370vwas hijacked. Security experts said the evidence from a convicted British terrorist was “credible.” The informer said that he had met the Malaysian jihadists – one of whom was a pilot – in Afghanistan and given them a shoe bomb to use to take control of an aircraft. Najib Razak, Malaysia’s prime minister, said that the Boeing 777’s communications systems had been deliberately switched off “by someone on the plane.”
      The Voice of Russia, a week ago claimed in another theory six Malaysians and fourteen Chinese nationals working on new super-secret stealth technology or a new super miniature computer for an American Computer Company were on board Malaysia Airlines Flight 370, and were taking these secrets to China. Another report from Timothy Good claimed Israeli intelligence hijacked the plane essentially to obtain the advanced technology.
      The inept handling of the disappearance of Malaysia Airlines Flight 370, on full display for weeks, reflects deeper problems afflicting the Southeast Asian country. Malaysia remains an ethnically divided country hobbled by five decades of one-party rule, and there are few signs that the ruling party intends to change course. Some reports claim UFOs had taken the plane. Such as this report: “There is one possible answer: Aliens.

      Lt. Gen. Thomas Mc Inerney was on “Hannity” tonight to explain how missing Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 could have landed in Pakistan to be used for terrorism. McInerney said that according to unverified reports, the plane could have been flying in the shadow of Singapore Airlines Flight 68 over India. He said a LIGNET report says that Boeing sources believe the plane is in Pakistan. McInerney said that between Rolls-Royce, Boeing and the U.S. government, officials know a lot more than has come out.

      “When the U.S. Navy quits their search, their ship search, they must know something in the Indian Ocean. When the Israeli defense forces, when they increase their defense alert, they must know something,” McInerney said. If McInerney’s theory is right, the airplane would have landed at 5 a.m. Pakistan time, and it would have still been dark out. Retired Lt. General Thomas McInerney was on America’s News HQ today to once again discuss his theory that missing flight MH370 flew to Pakistan. McInerney and LIGNET Intel Group still believes the plane flew to Pakistan.

      Eighty eight planes have been lost and their debris has never been found. A Super Constellation (above) with 100 on board went missing and was never found. Fifty eight were lost over Lake Michigan. Is something or someone taking our crews and passengers?”

       In his book "Saucer Post, 3-0 Blue" by Leonard Stringfield he reveals in the course of a half hour interview General Benjamin W. Chidlaw Air Defense Command (ADC) Commander stated the following,

      "We have stacks of reports about flying saucers. We take them seriously when you consider we have lost many men and planes trying to intercept them."  Later work, supporting this statement came from a Cincinnatian, who with rank in the Air Force Reserve had access to certain bits of information. It was during the Cincinnati flap of 1955 that he related to a GOC supervisor, who in turn told me that the Air Force was losing almost a plane a day."  Page 91.
      Read more: http://www.lignet.com/ArticleAnalysis/Malaysia-A-Flight-Vanishes-Along-with-a-Government#ixzz2xAG8csdA

      UFO sighting in 1976

       Sea of Japan -- Bobby Ayres writes, “I was in the US Navy on a helicopter carrier on guard duty as a master at arms with another person who was a marine on board the ship going to Australia for a war game called Kangaroo 76. We were leaving the Sea of Japan at night and were on the upper deck and saw a UFO crashing toward the Sea and all a sudden another UFO came out of nowhere. It linked up with the UFO before it hit the water like a magnet and pulled it toward the moon. It was dish shaped with a white bluish color with round windows about 40 feet by 20 feet. The other person’s name was Myers it easy to remember his since my name is Ayres. Thanks to Bobby Ayres

      UFO Quotes

      "Let there be no doubt. Alien technology harvested from the infamous saucer crash in Roswell, New Mexico, in July 1947 led directly to the development of the integrated circuit chip, laser and fiber optic technologies, Particle beams, Electromagnetic propulsion systems, Depleted uranium projectiles, Stealth capabilities, and many others! How do I know? I was in charge! (A matter of public record) I think the kids on this planet are wise to the truth, and I think we ought to give it to them. I think they deserve it.' Lt. Col. Philip Corso

      715 Exoplanets

      NASA has announced 715 new exoplanets found in our galaxy by the Kepler telescope. Four of these 715 planets are approximately the size and type (rocky) of our Earth and in the habitable zone and are added to those previously discovered. One has to wonder when it will become statistically obvious to everyone concerned that Earth cannot be the only inhabited planet.

      Sun Geomagnetic Storm

      The sun unleashed a major solar flare on March 30, 2014, which could cause a geomagnetic storm on 2nd April. The X1 solar flare erupted on Saturday from the decaying sunspot AR2017 at 17.48 GMT. The recent eruptions of super-hot solar plasma (called a coronal mass ejection) could trigger a minor geomagnetic storm. The effects of a CME are usually felt a few days after the flare, when the plasma has time to reach Earth and disrupt its magnetic field lead to earthquakes and severe weather events on Earth.

      NASA's powerful Solar Dynamics Observatory captured the full-disk view of the huge X1 solar flare. That poses a disturbance threat to satellites and GPS.
      According to Space.com, more solar flares may erupt from AR2017, although it is dissipating.

      Unlike Earth and other solid objects, the entire Sun doesn't rotate at the same rate. Because the Sun is not solid, but is instead a giant ball of gas and plasma, different parts of the Sun spin at different rates. When sun flares occur fortunately they are usually not aimed at Earth.
      1700 Earthquakes on Last Week
      On March 30, 2014, a magnitude 5.0 earthquake has struck directly inside Yellowstone National Park possibly indicating a pending eruption of the Yellowstone SUPER volcano. Numerous earthquakes have now hit Yellowstone and the pattern is sequential clockwise, around the super volcano caldera!  It appears the super volcano is "unzipping!" Large numbers of animals are leaving the area due to the earthquakes. Helium releases in the area are 1,000 times above normal levels, and accused the US Geological Survey of not reporting small quakes occurring near the volcano. Researcher Tom Lupshu, claims,
      Herds of bison are running for their lives on the public roadways and they were not being chased or rounded up, the bison were running down the mountain slopes onto roadways running right past a filming crew,” he added. “They detect something vast and deadly. The Yellowstone Super volcano is the only thing there that would fit the bill.”

      Massive harmonics from the quake have been recorded throughout ALL the seismometers within Yellowstone.  Multiple aftershocks are still occurring. Seven earthquakes were recorded Sunday in the map area.
      The mouth of the Yellowstone Super Volcano is called the "Caldera" and it is huge about 64 miles wide. The map below from the National Park Service gives you a sense of the size of it. Bear in mind that Yellowstone National Park is 53 MILES long and if the volcano were to erupt today, scientists predict that the resulting ash cloud would affect areas 1,000 miles away, leaving two thirds of the entire US uninhabitable.
       The March 30, 2014, 5.0 is the largest earthquake at Yellowstone since February 22, 1980, and occurred near the center of a region of recent ground uplift shown in the yellow area The Yellowstone Volcano Observatory has been tracking this uplift episode for seven months. Water temperatures in Yellowstone are also showing dramatic increases, rising almost twenty degrees Fahrenheit. which may indicate the rise of molten magma underground toward the surface. Thanks to Turner Radio Network.
      Los Angeles
      On March 29, 2014 -- (TRN) -- A 5.1 earthquake hit the Los Angeles area Friday night, the U.S. Geological Survey reported.
      The quake, initially measured at 5.3 magnitude that hit at 9:09 p.m. Pacific time and was felt across the Los Angeles area. It was centered about 20 miles southeast of downtown Los Angeles. It was preceded about an hour earlier by a magnitude-3.6 quake and was followed by a swarm of small quakes.
      Chile
      On April 1, 2014, an 8.2 earthquake hit off the coast of Chile killing six people, and causing a seven foot tsunami. More severe quakes are expected around the Pacific Rim. In the photo there is destruction of fishing boats washed ashore by a tsunami in the northern port of Iquique, Chile, after magnitude 8.2 earthquake struck the northern coast of the country on Tuesday. Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2594774/Magnitude-8-0-quake-strikes-northern-Chile.html#ixzz2xlBYo9pv

      New Jersey UFO Paranormal and Consciousness Conference
      12th April, 2014 One day event - starts at 9.30 AM go to www.njufoc.com for ticket purchase! Hilton Garden Inn (near Trenton)
      800 US Route 130 (southbound)
      Hamilton, New Jersey
      609-585-6789

       Robert Schoch is best known for his argument that the Great Sphinx of Giza is much older than conventionally thought and that possibly some kind of catastrophe was responsible for wiping out evidence of a significantly older civilization. Schoch redated the famous monument to 7000–5000 BC, based on his argument that its erosion was due mainly to the effects of water. He received his Ph.D. in geology and geophysics from Yale in 1983.
      Schoch's other theories include the belief that possibly all pyramids in Egypt, Mesoamerica and elsewhere represent a much older global culture such as Visoko region (Bosnia). Robert will be covering many topics including his new book "Forgotten Civilization, the Role of Solar Outbursts in our Past and Future"
      Speakers are Richard Dolan, Nick Redfern, Robert Schoch, Robert Skiba and
      James Carmen. Director of this year’s award winning movie “The Hidden Hand.”

      UFO Sightings in the United States

      Alaska Abductions

      Anchorage -- Thumper writes, “I’m now seeking medical treatment for implants that I can feel directly under my skin. I’ve tried to rip them out as I go and try to get them out. I swear it feels like they slip further down making them impossible to rip out and they are painful. I have imagined what the doctor would say when I saw I was abducted and feel these implant like things in my chest and below my eyes. I told one of my doctors before and she treats me like I’m a Looney tune. I’ve thought of telling my Doctor a kid shot me in chest with a bb…and ask her to remove it. After my recent incident I noticed a scar with fresh scab on my head.

      My chest and arms have now sores all over them and have turned to scabs all over I look hideous now. Thanks to Thumper is a sweet dude.

      Arizona Lights

       Gila Bend -- On our way home to Tucson my boyfriend and I were driving on Interstate 8 on March 20. 2014. I saw huge lights much bigger than aircraft lights. There

      (Message over 64 KB, truncated)