      I just automatically delete Zeta's posts.

      Peter

      Sent from my iPhone

      On 21 Jan 2014, at 9:22 am, ROGER ANDERTON <R.J.Anderton@...> wrote:

      >>>Isn't it great how some great unseen and unexplainable force seems to save us from these things?
      Assuming the predictions were right of course.

      I don't know about Zeta, but usually there are various groups around meditating and trying to appeal to the Godhead to make such changes.

          Date: Sun Jan 19, 2014 10:40 am ((PST))

      well the tenth planet was discovered

      ref: http://science.nasa.gov/science-news/science-at-nasa/2005/29jul_planetx/

      quote: "July  29, 2005: "It's  definitely bigger than Pluto." So says Dr. Mike Brown  of the California Institute of Technology who announced today  the discovery of a new planet in the outer solar system."

      But its all been a part of the playing with words and reclassifying Pluto as dwarf planet, so its no longer a planet. So what was 10th planet is now dwarf planet.

      As to rest of Zeta stuff, I don't know, other than remote viewers at time travel conference said that someone powerful has changed the timeline.

      Roger A

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic