22635Fwd: [ETaliensparanormal] Terror In The Night I - Alien Abduction Exposed! [2...

  • jjparker143
    Dec 1, 2013
      ____________________________________
      From: marthajette@...
      To: ETaliensparanormal@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: 12/1/2013 12:16:30 P.M. Central Standard Time
      Subj: [ETaliensparanormal] Terror In The Night I - Alien Abduction
      Exposed! [2 Attachments]

      No one gives their permission to be abducted and if asked, would not have
      agreed to it. So who are these aliens and what do they want? You will likely
      be surprised by the answers. Read about people who have been abducted and
      some who still are. See their many photos, learn how they are dealing with
      this truly strange phenomenon and read about those who were pushed to the
      edge of their sanity.

      Have you possibly been abducted? Learn of the many signs that you can look
      out for and also find out who you can go to for help if you have been.

      _Terror In The Night – Alien Abduction Exposed! _
      (http://www.amazon.com/Terror-In-The-Night-Abduction-ebook/dp/B00GUR8MMK/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid
      =1385486700&sr=8-1&keywords=Martha+Jette)

      Paul Shishis is an ordinary family man who has had an extraordinary life.
      Beginning with an abduction as a child, he has had a life filled with UFO
      sightings and many more strange experiences.

      Phenomenal Paul - An Incredible True Tale of Insect-like Creatures & UFOs