22578Fwd: [RealUFOs] UFO'S- ORB, BEAM-SHIP, FLYING SAUCER

  • jjparker143
    Nov 9, 2013

      From: dk@...
      To: Undisclosed-Recipient:;
      Sent: 11/5/2013 2:07:17 A.M. Central Standard Time
      Subj: [RealUFOs] UFO'S- ORB, BEAM-SHIP, FLYING SAUCER

      UFO'S- ORB, BEAM-SHIP, FLYING SAUCER

      Published on Nov 4, 2013

      Filmed at Robert Bingham's on October 29, 2013 in Alhambra CA.

      The session started with a single orb the size of a tennis ball. From there multiple orbs appeared and an orb craft at 2:03 sending a beam to the mountain below. Digital zoom applied to get a closer look. The last clip at 3:08 shows a flying saucer passing thru the frame. I didn't see it until we looked at the footage in the editing room but glad it was filmed.

      Special thanks to Robert Bingham for a great day!

      Check out his channel: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTLx8...

      Filmed by Jim Martin

      Edited by Lewis Richards

      UFO V Shape Craft OCT 2013: