21974Fw: Filer's Files #12 2013 - American Indians and Star People, Fukushima Fish, Canada Abductions

  • nathaniel x vance
    Mar 21 7:00 PM
      ----- Forwarded Message -----
      From: George Filer <Majorstar@...>
        Subject: Filer's Files #12 2013 - American Indians and Star People, Fukushima Fish, Canada Abductions

      You can also View, Subscribe and Share this online.
      http://www.listrocket.com/public/archive.php?mode=thread&cat=8857&rc=8d5f7b2041be&mid=2810131&cc=72ec66c71b3482d

      Photo from Madrid, Spain
      taken March 13, 2013
      George A. Filer III New Jersey State Director
      MUFON Eastern Region Director
      www.nationalUFOcenter.com/
      March 20, 2013
      Get your own weekly updates! Subscribe
      to Filer's Files here

      If you wish to no longer receive emails from us please visit your profile
      What to read past issues? View Filer's Files Archives
      Want to contribute? Join MUFON.Become a MUFON member
      “I feel the scientific study of UFOs is for the benefit of humankind
      and is an important endeavor. The weekly intelligence report provides you with information on the latest
      sightings and UFO news that you need to understand the world situation.” In special reports, this
      week’s files cover: Liz Was a Light of the World, The Bible and Flying Saucers, California Sea Lion
      Pups Skin and Bones Fukushima Emergency, War of the Sons of Light and Sons of Darkness, Ancient American
      Indian Beliefs, Canada Abductions, Iranian Jet Threatens Predator in International Airspace, and E-mails
      from Dr. Bruce Maccabee, Ken Larson and Robert Collins.Unidentified Aerial Phenomena sightings were reported
      over: Alabama, California, Florida, Michigan, Missouri, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oregon, Texas,
      and Washington.
      Sightings of UFOs were also reported in: Australia, Brazil, Canada, India, Mexico, Norway,
      Spain, Turkey, and England in the United Kingdom.
      The purpose of these files is to report the
      UFO eyewitness and photo/video evidence that occurs on a daily basis around the world and in space. These
      Files assume that extraterrestrial intelligent life not only exists, but my hypothesis is that the over
      a thousand UFOs reported each month represent technologically advanced spacecraft conducting surveillance
      of Earth. I personally became interested in UFOs when London Control ordered me to intercept one over
      England while flying for the US Air Force. Under Project Blue Book, the US Air Force investigated UFOs
      for more than twenty years; and we continue this research.
      Dedicated to 5 year old Georgie Filer V whose
      motto was “Be Happy” and Eddie Pedrick my grandsons who drowned and I was notified my daughter
      Elizabeth Lynn died March 8, 2013.

      http://www.listrocket.com/public/link.php?url=http://www.2012ist.com&lid=80121&uid=2810131&sid=31743&mid=27208
      Do YOU have contact with other worldly
      intelligence and wish to tell the world about it? Your experiences are important. Full bi-line or anonymous
      - it's your choice.
      Submit your writing!

      Special Reports
      Liz Was a Light of the World
      My daughter
      Elizabeth was a very special woman and will be missed by everyone. She died suddenly from bleeding hemorrhage
      of the throat. Liz was a person who loved plants and animals; she had her own horses, rabbits, fish and
      cats and tried to protect the environment. She was an accomplished gymnast and equestrian horse rider
      and had won many awards.
      She graduated from Temple University and worked for Honeywell and later was
      an assistant librarian at Wesley College. She leaves two boys 14 and 15.
      She had seen UFOs just outside
      her bedroom window as a small girl and she helped in placing UFO reports on the NJ MUFON website. She
      had a glow about her whenever she walked into a room and was a strong Christian and has gone to be with
      the Lord. There is a Memorial Service at 2 PM this Saturday March 23, 2013 at the Come Alive New Testament
      Church, 240 Old Marlton Pike Medford, New Jersey.
      Thank you to all who sent emails regarding my daughter
      Elizabeth’s sudden death.  I have received several phone calls from people who had had visions
      of a happy and vibrant Liz apparently in heaven.
      Note: The immune system is typically weakest this time
      of year, especially in the northern tier of states with long winters, indoor activities, and little vitamin
      D from sunshine.

      Lights over the World
      A thousand UFOs are reported each month and are usually seen
      with lights or as bright orbs. They often appear to be signaling their presence. I have been told by high
      ranking personnel that UFOs definitely have a religious aspect involved in their presence. The Ten Commandments
      work nicely has instructions for mankind to enter space.
      The Bible frequently mentions lights.
      “You
      are the light of the world. Let your light shine before men, that they may see your good deeds and
      praise your Father in heaven.” Mathew. 5:14-16:
      ‘The Bible and Flying Saucers’
      Reverend
      Barry Downing wrote the book, “The Bible and Flying Saucers,”“stating that Jesus was
      an extraterrestrial sent to earth to rid the world of sin and wickedness, he cited biblical lines such
      as Jesus was from another world (John 8: 23) to support his claims.
      Downing holds a PhD in the relation
      between religion and science from the University of Edinburgh of Scotland. He was pastor of the Northminister
      Presbyterian Church in Endwell, New York. He is listed in Who's Who in Theology and Science, as well
      as in The Encyclopedia of Extraterrestrial Encounters. He is a consultant in theology to the Mutual UFO
      Network.
       Downing also believed that Jesus left earth in a flying saucer to another planet, or
      perhaps another spatial dimension. Jesus states, “All that the Father gives me will come to me,
      and whoever comes to me I will never drive away. For I have come down from heaven not to do my will but
      to do the will of him who sent me.
      And this is the will of him who sent me that I shall lose none of
      all that he has given me, but raise them up at the last day. For my Father's will is that everyone who
      looks to the Son and believes in him shall have eternal life, and I will raise him up at the last day."John 6 38-40
      In the book Downing claimed that angels from the Bible were actually aliens and that the
      "angelic aliens" spoke to Moses on Mount Sinai where he received the Ten Commandments.
       Downing
      also claimed that a UFO was responsible for the parting of the Red Sea.
      http://www.listrocket.com/public/link.php?url=http://www.amazon.com/Bible-Flying-Saucers-Second/dp/1569247455&lid=83672&uid=2810131&sid=31743&mid=27208
      War of the Sons of Light and Sons of Darkness
      Astronauts have always been my heroes.  Dr. Edgar
      Mitchell and I spoke to about fifty Congressional staff personnel in Washington at the National Press
      Club.  I was able to speak with him privately alone for about twenty minutes. He felt we were being
      visited. I asked what the real secret to all of this was.He said, the answers are all in the Dead Sea
      Scrolls.  I said you mean the Sons of Light and Darkness. He said, “Yes.”

      The
      2000 year old Dead Sea Scrolls are housed in this Jerusalem Museum shaped like a UFO. I looked up the
      text of the "War of the Sons of Light and Sons of Darkness." Two forces are in the apocalyptic battle
      for the universe and angels are described as being part of the fight. “Warrior angels are in our
      muster, and He that is mighty in War is in our throng.  The army of His spirits marches beside us.
      Our horsemen come like clouds or like banks of dew, to cover the earth, or like torrential showers, to
      rain judgment on all the grows in it." P.414   Opposing the good forces are the forces of darkness.
      “But for corruption thou hast made Belial, an angel of hostility.  All his dominion is darkness
      and guilt.  All the spirits that are associated with him are angels of destruction.  They follow
      only the laws of darkness, and their craving is directed toward it."  P.416 of the Dead Sea Scriptures.
      Ancient American Indian Beliefs
      Alien Crash
      Ronald Regehr sent these ancient rock writings and wrote:
      “It appears there are (at least) two distinctly different factions of aliens--or they have two diametrically
      opposed agenda.  Virtually all Native Americans have a history of friendly, "god-like" interaction
      with "star people".  The Hopi and Zuni Katsina are probably the most well known.  These ancient
      ones left their marks, telling of these visitations and interactions, carved in stone and drawn in alcoves,
      throughout the Southwest.  The Star People are venerated to this day in the pueblos
       Yet,
      for many people, the alien presence is the epitome of horror, pain, and suffering.  And of these,
      Sims' studies indicate the majority of "experiencers" or abductees are of Native American descent.  BOTH
      groups seem to me to be sincere.  Hence, are we speaking of the same "visitors" or are their two
      different "sets"?
      My research indicates two different sets--a reptoid related (not good) and a
      spirit related (good).  I've found indications of both in the ancient rock writings. . Thanks to
      Ronald Regehr Cyn Coal Canyon
      It is apparent that many researchers have found that American Indians
      have had contact with alien visitors from the stars.
      There are several excellent books reporting the
      American Indian connection with extraterrestrials such as Ardy Clarke's book "Encounters With Star People
      Untold Stories of American Indians" and Nancy Red Star’s “Legends of the Star Ancestors”
      American Indian’s are revealing their connection with the star people. Some tribes claim to have
      come from the stars.

      California Sea Lion Pups Skin and Bones FukushimaEmergency
      By Maria Nikias
      Laguna Beach –Its two years since Fukushima Tsunami of March 11, 2009, and the radiation may be
      harming the life of sea animals and marine vegetation throughout the Pacific Ocean.  The first debris
      swept into the sea by the tsunami started to wash ashore on the west coast in mid-December, a year earlier
      than scientists and authorities predicted.
      Hundreds of California sea lion pups that were “pretty
      much skin and bones” were rescued in just 48 hours, coming in a year that has already seen more
      than 10 times the number of rescues last year, a California marine mammal center has declared a state
      of a emergency.
      “They’re coming in pretty much skin and bones and we’re starting to
      see their systems shut down,” Pacific Marine Mammal Center Executive Director Keith Matassa said.
      “It’s unusual. Last year at this time we only had 10 rescues. We’re up to 112 this year.”
      The Pacific Marine Mammal Center (PMMC), a non-profit organization located in Laguna Beach, Calif.,
      rescued 12 sea lion pups on Saturday, marking the highest number of rescues in a single day ever recorded
      for their organization. The organization is currently caring for 86 animals, 84 of which are sea lions.
      Of those pups rescued over the weekend, several died.
      “We are a hospital, not all the patients make
      it through,” Matassa said. Officials at the center are unsure what exactly is causing the high number
      of pups to need to be rescued. One theory is that the mother sea lions are traveling further and longer
      to hunt for fish, spending more time away from their pups that rely on them for milk and fish.
      “These
      pups are coming ashore to get warm and rest, and are hauling out of the ocean to survive. We encourage
      the public to keep their distance, call us to help identify the animal and location, and keep others away
      until we arrive,” PMMC said in a press release.”
      “Being in the field for close to 30
      years I see a lot of changes in the environment and how it’s affecting the animals,” Matassa
      said. “We just have to start taking interest in taking care of the ocean.”  Sea Lions
      eat 50 species of fishes and cephalopods fish and squid and small seas animals. feeding primarily on squids,
      octopuses, hake, northern anchovy, opaleye, and herring. Fisherman report an alarming small amount of
      sea life.
      Evidence has emerged that the impacts of the disaster on the Pacific Ocean are worse than expected.
      And there’s also a news black-out on the ionizing radiation from the on-going Fukushima meltdown
      that is jet-streaming across America.
      After the world’s worst nuclear accident in 25 years, authorities
      said people living here were safe and faced no health risks from the fallout from Fukushima. They said
      most of the radiation from the crippled Japanese nuclear power plant would fall into the ocean, where
      it would be diluted and not pose any danger. Dr. Dale Dewar the executive director of Physicians for Global
      Survival, a Canadian anti-nuclear group, says the Canadian government has downplayed the radiation risks
      from Fukushima and is doing little to monitor them. This may be true for the US government as well.
      Debris
      is reaching California and authorities are concerned about invasive organisms hitching rides on the larger
      objects. Oregon State University researchers studying the floating dock that washed ashore this week
      discovered it was carrying a huge amount of barnacles, starfish, urchins, anemones, mussels, snails and
      algae from Japan. All that biological material must be scraped off to prevent the spread of non-native
      and potentially harmful organisms to the United States.
      “We suspect we’re going to see more
      cancers, decreased fetal viability, decreased fertility, increased metabolic defects – and we expect
      them to be generational,” she said.
       Since a tsunami and earthquake destroyed the Fukushima
      Daiichi Nuclear Power Plant radioactive cesium has consistently been found in 60 to 80 per cent of Japanese
      fishing catches each month tested by Japan’s Fisheries Agency.
      In November, 65 per cent of the
      catches tested positive for cesium (a radioactive material created by nuclear reactors). Cesium is a long-lived
      radionuclide that persists in the environment and increases the risk of cancer and has a half-life of
      30 years.  “About 60 per cent of fish have shown to have detectable levels of radionuclides.”
       Japanese data shows elevated levels of contamination in several seafood species that Japan has exported
      in recent years.
      “I would probably be hesitant to eat a lot of those fish,” said Nicholas
      Fisher, a marine sciences professor at the State University of New York at Stony Brook claims  “There
      has been virtually zero monitoring and research on this,” he said, calling on other governments
      to do more radiation tests on the ocean’s marine life.” Contamination of fish in the Pacific
      Ocean could have wide-ranging consequences for millions. The Pacific is home to the world’s largest
      fishery, which is in turn the main source of protein for about one billion people in Asia alone.
      Woods
      Hole Oceanographic Institution., – reported Fukushima caused history’s biggest-ever release
      of radiation into the ocean – 10 to 100 times more than the 1986 Chernobyl nuclear catastrophe.
      “It’s completely untrue to say this level of radiation is safe or harmless,” said
      Gordon Edwards, president of the Canadian Coalition for Nuclear Responsibility. The first Fukushima debris
      swept into the sea by the tsunami started to wash ashore on the west coast in mid-August, a year earlier
      than scientists had predicted. Researchers found evidence of radioactive cesium isotopes in fish, zooplankton
      and tiny crustaceans that may explain the Sea Lion emergency.
      Residents of Vancouver Island, Alaska and
      the U.S. Pacific coast have said they’ve found large quantities of bottles, cans, lumber and floats.
      The debris is part of 18 million tons of debris from Japan floating across the Pacific – taking
      up an area thought to be twice the size of Texas.
      Marine scientists say a far bigger problem is the untold
      amount of everyday garbage swirling in a vast, slow-moving vortex known as the Great Pacific Garbage Patch.
      That's the popular name for the vast concentration of debris -- most of it confetti-sized flecks of discarded
      plastic -- circling endlessly about 1,000 miles off the California coast.
      E-mail from Robert M. Collins

       Robert M. Collins writes, “The planet cannot sustain an exploding population 7 billion
      and growing. I predict that unless attitudes change rapidly Mother Earth will take care of the over population
      and it won't be very pretty.”
      Note: My “Exempt from Disclosure” book covered the UFO
      propulsion system, see page 154-172. The info came from my Los Alamos National Labs source, there is no
      such thing as a graviton. There are only three forces not four, yes, right out of the trinity. Gravity
      and inertia are vacuum forces. http://www.listrocket.com/public/link.php?url=http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0083W05FC&lid=82153&uid=2810131&sid=31743&mid=27208
      Thanks to Robert M. Collins

      Canada Abductions

      Peterborough -- Karen writes, “I believe my family has been subject to abductions
      over the years, especially the females. I personally have seen two different UFO's; one was in Peterborough,
      Ontario outside my house on a clear, cool night around 1998. It was a soft off-white colored orb with
      a disc around it (same color). It took off when I looked up and noticed it.”  My 10 year
      old daughter complained of a nightmare she had that coincided with the night of my sighting. She saw several
      little grey men "dancing" around her bed and described them as having large eyes, slits for noses
      and no mouth.

      I saw a delta shaped black matte spacecraft in Dunnville, Ontario in the fall of 2009.
      It flew silently and slowly cruised between streets, over the backyards. It appeared over the
      treetops, moving north at about 9 PM. I saw it go to the edge of town and disappear. It had round off-white
      lights in a V formation pointing skyward, outlining the shape perfectly.
      Also, a few months ago, I believe
      I was visited by some men in black and several tall aliens during my sleep. My fingers and thumbs felt
      sore and numb like they had been tightly held together.  I think something may have been inserted
      in my body. My daughter and I have had sinus trouble for over 12 years and bad headaches.
       I am concerned
      also for my grandchildren. My 3 year old grandson began drawing copious pictures on the walls of
      faces with large eyes, after screaming his head off in the night. Please send someone to investigate.
       Thanks to MUFON CMS
      Washington UFO Photo Analysis
      Dr. Bruce Maccabee writes, “When studying
      a photo such as you presented from Everett, Washington, in  Filer's Files #11 2013, showing a multi-colored
      "squiggly" image, one should compare it with test images such as shown and explained in the analysis article,
      at http://www.listrocket.com/public/link.php?url=http://www.brumac.8k.com/AtmosphereEffect/AtmosphereEffect.html&lid=83676&uid=2810131&sid=31743&mid=27208%e2%80%9d
      The Website CONCLUSION follows:
      The image of a distant light (tens of miles or more) seen through the earth's atmosphere as recorded
      on a hand-held camera, even one which is pressed against a solid support (at a single contact point on
      the camera), can be an elongated "squiggle" (a randomly curved or straight line) consisting of bursts
      or "dots" of varying image brightness and color.  Sometimes a line image in a single frame (e.g.,
      1/2 sec exposure time) or motion of an image over several frames (e.g., at 30 frames/sec) is interpreted
      as evidence that the object or light being filmed was moving linearly or randomly.  This interpretation
      could be correct if it were known that the camera was on a tripod or that several parts of the surface
      of the camera were pressed against a rigid support such that the camera could not rotate in any direction.
      However, unless the rigidity of the camera pointing direction can be assured, one must allow for the possibility
      or probability that the apparent image motion is a result of uncontrollable hand vibration.Thanks to
      Bruce Maccabee The entire article is excellent and I encourage you to examine closely.
      Russell Crowe
      UFO Film
      Kenneth Larson writes, “The reported Russell Crowe film is of interest because of an apparent
      beam of colored light coming down from the UFO and showing an oval light on the ground.   The
      light could also have been used as a means of transportation from the UFO to the ground. Russell Crowe
      is expected to star in the movie Noah’s Ark next.
      In 1820 -1823, Mormon prophet Joseph Smith said
      the angel or messenger Moroni came down in a white light and went back up through his home roof.  Joseph
      said he saw an object in the clear sky over Palmyra, New York, that came down and illuminated tree branches
      in bright color. Two brilliant beings appeared standing in the air who told Joseph they were divine
      beings or a Father and Son. Thanks to Kenneth Larson.

      Iranian Jet Threatens Predator in International
      Airspace
       “An Iranian F-4 fighter unsuccessfully tried this week to intercept an unarmed
      American MQ-1 Predator remotely piloted aircraft over international waters in the Arabian Gulf, said Pentagon
      Press Secretary George Little. “The incident occurred on March 12 when the Predator was conducting
      a routine surveillance flight and the Iranians sent the F-4 to intercept it. "The closest point of approach
      between these aircraft was 16 miles," said Little. The Iranian jet broke off the pursuit after a verbal
      warning from two US military aircraft escorting the Predator. "All US  aircraft remained over international
      waters at all times," said Little.
      Back in November, an Iranian Su-25 fired at a Predator and missed.
      Iran reports UFOs are often seen over their country.
      The US Border Patrol now uses Predators to monitor
      the US border with Mexico. (AFPS report by Jim Garamone)
      Sightings in the United States
      Alabama Triangle
      BIRMINGHAM -- I was driving down Highway 280 going east with my husband at about 9:30 p.m. on March
      12, 2013. I looked up and saw a triangle shaped object with white lights around exterior of triangle shaped
      object. It hovered for approximately 10 minutes then shot to the right very fast and then left very fast
      without even rising up in the air. I noticed it because of the size, and how close it was to the ground.
      We pulled to the side of the road and observed it hovering, and then flying off. It was very surprising
      about how low it was and how it maneuvered then how fast it flew off. Thanks to MUFON CMS
      California Orbs
      San Clemente -- I took the picture of the sky and sun on February 15, 2013.
      When I downloaded it to
      my computer I noticed the ball of light on the left. I didn’t see it when I took the picture as
      the sun was in my eyes.
      Thanks to William Puckett, Director http://www.listrocket.com/public/link.php?url=http://www.ufosnw.com/&lid=75167&uid=2810131&sid=31743&mid=27208

      BURBANK --
      I happened to go to the grocery store in Burbank on March 8, 2013, and saw this odd object hovering east
      of the parking lot. It was luminescent and had almost a transparent quality like clouds yet it was very
      geometrical. It had two very distinct lines with ball/sphere/circle shapes under it. I watched it and
      it just disappeared into the sky. I had seen something a few nights before in the same area and was watching
      the sky. I had been thinking about this strange object. It was broad daylight and very clearly unlike
      anything I have ever seen before. The spheres were connected underneath the object. Thanks to MUFON CMS

      Florida Light
       Pompano beach -- I was driving through my neighborhood, and noticed the
      light hovering above on March 17, 2013. I stopped my vehicle, took out my phone camera and was able to
      take two pictures consecutively as it began to descend. As i tried to change over to video I hardly had
      any time before I lost it in the treetops.
      It looked like it was over the ocean. I was about five miles
      from the ocean. There were several airplanes in the area but it moved too fast and was too bright to be
      either a plane or a blimp.
      Thanks to MUFON CMS

      Michigan Orbs
      MACOMB -- I was at 21st and
      Garfield when I saw ten orange-red objects hovering and maneuvering in non aircraft like ways on March
      16, 2013.
      The one that was at the highest elevation was also the closest. I could make out a disc shape
      in the light. I took a video with my iPhone, but it is extremely poor in quality.
      Thanks to MUFON CMS
      Missouri Light
      Kansas City -- The witness claims to have seen strange orbs and entities on February
      28, 2013. The witness is a 54 year old woman and says that she has hundreds of photos.
      She promised
      to send a memory card containing many of these photos. Analysis indicates that the above photo is fabricated,
      but the witness claims that it is the original (with some enhancements).
      Thanks to William Puckett, Director
      http://www.listrocket.com/public/link.php?url=http://www.ufosnw.com/&lid=75167&uid=2810131&sid=31743&mid=27208

      New York Disc
      I was in my apartment and noticed the disc like
      object. I grabbed my video cam on November 16, 2007, and took a video.  This is photo from the video/
      Thanks to MUFON Thanks to MUFON CMS

      North Carolina Disc
       MorEhead City -- I
      received this picture taken at 3 PM, on March 11, 2013, from my friend, Jack Smith in New Hanover CountyNC. It was enlarged some and you can see what appears to be an energy field around it.
      Thanks
      to Jim Sutton, Paranormal Research and Investigation Society, NC

      Ohio Photo
       CINCINNATI –
      A friend of mine who lives with me likes to browse web cams and found these pictures on November 27, 2012.
      I had him send me a few because they were interesting! Whatever this thing is seems to be moving away
      from the camera in a SW direction. I posted these pictures on web site, and someone magnified it. There’s
      something Strange there? I’m not so sure what it is.  Thanks to MUFON CMS
       Note: Many
      cameras when photographing the sun create a black disc similar to this.

      Oregon Disc
      Salem -- We normally
      go to Salem on Sunday morning and it was either May 17th or the 24th in. 1999. We decided to return home
      to get something from the house in Woodburn and were heading North on I-5, and exited at Exit #293. I
      just stopped and stared at the rough looking double stacked plate disk with louvers on top and no landing
      gear. I told myself to get a good description of it, and then by the time I had stared at it for less
      than a minute it cloaked instantly and I received a telepathic message that I saw nothing unusual, see
      the cows, and the irrigation equipment and the buildings in the background, the green grass; my attention
      was purposely redirected to other things instead of what I just saw. It was not until I was asked directly
      if I had ever seen a UFO, that I reviewed the scene and not only did I review the scene mentally.
      I felt
      it is a military craft and was not a science craft.
      It looked kind of rusty and tired looking like an
      old piece of equipment. It was hovering above some Black Angus cattle. The craft never moved, it just
      cloaked and told me to 'go home and keep this to yourself'. I think I missed 45 seconds or more? There
      was a constant stream of thought going on between us.   Rendering of disc by XMAN. Thanks to
      MUFON CMS
      Texas Orb

       Big Bend National Park -- I was on vacation in a remote wilderness area in
      Big Bend National Park. No planes fly over this area. Two silent cigar shaped objects darted across the
      mountains in February 2013.
      My wife took the photo at my request with an I-phone. The photo is completely
      unedited. I was in awe watching them zoom across the sky. We were on a backpacking trip to this most remote,
      least visited national wilderness area. There is no air traffic at all in this park. You cannot even get
      a radio station. I am a firefighter from Chicago with a military background. Thanks to William Puckett,
      Director http://www.listrocket.com/public/link.php?url=http://www.ufosnw.com/&lid=75167&uid=2810131&sid=31743&mid=27208
      Washington Alien Photos
       I woke from a sound sleep with my back door
      knob rattling; at `2 am, on March 13, 2013. I had just rented a little house in the country and it was
      my third night there. There was an alien staring at me through the window at the top of the old door on
      the back porch. As soon as the alien saw that I was looking at him, it ran off.

      I was scared and shaking
      so I told my landlord who lives next door; and he said notify him when it comes back. It came back around
      9:30 pm, on both March 13, and 14.
      I saw it in the same window so I quickly started taking 50 pictures,
      with my cell phone from all angles as it turned its head. I am still freaked out and I didn’t get
      much sleep last night. It was reptilian and had eyes similar to the Grey alien everyone talks of but it
      had scales on its head and its shoulders and was trying to lure me to the door. It also had bony spike
      shapes over his skull and only three fingers. It was 7 feet tall and looked strong and stared directly
      in my eyes. His nose was flat and he had no lips, more like a lizard.

      It appeared to have projected images
      onto the glass, and was shape shifting! He made a black spot appear in the center of his face and the
      spot looked like a beak of an owl. Then he shifted into what looked like a clown, then a priest. I know
      how this sounds, as I hesitated telling anyone...But I have great pictures and a video that I took with
      my cell phone. I have many pictures of its face changing shapes and very good pictures of the structures
      of its eyes, scales, and head. I don’t know how to take the images from my cell or I would email
      you a few, I can text the images. Thanks to MUFON CMS

      Worldwide UFO Sightings
      Australia Light
      PERTH --
      We saw a light by the dark-side of the moon and by 22:00 it has past to the other side of the moon and
      seems to get closer to earth on February 18, 2013. Thanks to MUFON CMS
      Newcastle I was driving north on
      Redhead Road, Redhead, NSW about 100 meters from the intersection with Oakdale Road when an orb of light
      appeared directly in front of my view. It immediately descended vertically at great speed on February
      18, 2013. It looked like it was one kilometer in the air and was only visible from about 1-2 seconds before
      I lost sight of it behind a tree-lined ridge.  The distance from me looked approximately 1km to 2km
      but it was hard to judge. It left no trail and made no sound. It was bright comparable to Jupiter or Venus
      when they are low in the sky and the lights color had a green tinge to it. Thanks to Peter Davenport,
      Director National UFO Reporting Center http://www.listrocket.com/public/link.php?url=http://www.ufocenter.com/&lid=56214&uid=2810131&sid=31743&mid=27208
      Brazil Disc
      SAO PAuLO -- Photo from
      Marilia. The first building you observe on your right hand side is 200 meters from the observer taken
      with a smart phone camera. We can see this object or better part of it through the clouds.
      Thanks to
      Daniel Madeira. [ Dmad1@...]
      Canada Sightings
      GRANDE PRAIRIE – I saw flashing lights above
      me, then golden lights floating down landing on me. They were penetrating and felt good it was fun. I
      looked at one of the lights like a fire fly that had eyes and a mouth. It spoke and freaked me out as
      I was only about seven years old. I'm over fifty now and told my little sister it spoke to me. We just
      kept having fun these little fire flees on February 6, 1965. I felt good and started hearing someone talking
      to me in my head and I could talk back just by my thoughts.
       I asked who they were and they said, “We are explorers.”  There was a father, a mother, a son and a daughter and someone
      like a general or protector. They made three boxes out of light in front of me that were all joined together.
      It was like a movie of the past, present, and the future. They told us if we told anyone they would come
      back and get us. Some of them wanted us to go with them now, but the mother said, “No.” Thanks
      to MUFON CMS

       KALADAR,Alberta -- I have these pictures of an object that I believe to be a UFO,
      but I did not notice the UFO when the picture was taken. This picture is about 7 or 8 years old. I came
      across it while putting my photos into my computer. In the original picture you will notice the white
      V shaped cloud that is the object I am referring to. In the upper right corner there are two objects that
      look like meteorites, both have extended trails, one is traveling from left to right and the other from
      right to left they are quite far off in the distance and are hard to see. If you look closely the one
      traveling from left to right is faintly visible about ¼ the way in from the right and about ¼
      inch from the top.
      The UFO caught my attention because it looked like it was a cloud in the shape
      of a V and very white.
      Moving over to the expanded pictures only half of the V is what looks like a cloud.
      The other leg of the V is a solid object. Looking at the cloud part of it I soon realized it is not a
      typical cloud because it is in the wrong place in the sky, and it looks like it is coming from the solid
      object.
      I am 73 years old and have never encountered anything like this before. I would like to have
      someone to check it out for me. Thanks to MUFON CMS
      When I look at this picture expanded once more on
      my computer with a magnifying glass, there appears to be a row of windows or openings on the side of the
      brown part just above the line where it is joined to the white part. I am wondering if the white cloud
      is produced for the purpose of camouflage.

      India Rectangular Object with Golden Bright Windows.
      KANNAR – On March 14, 2013, at 6:50 PM, I was browsing internet when my cell-phones signal dropped
      and I was unable to open the sites.  I moved to our terrace to try to detect a signal, but it was
      useless. When I turned, I saw an object in the eastern sky, flying in a southeastern direction. I observed
      this object to verify whether it was a plane or any other aerial man-made objects, but I couldn't find
      any aerodynamic features attached to it.
      It was a long rectangular object with golden bright windows.
      The moment I realized it was something, unusual I called my wife out loud to show it, but the time when
      she arrived it just disappeared. I ran to the other terrace which is at the front of our house to follow
      its trail, but nothing. It just disappeared. Thanks to MUFON CMS
      Mexico Diamond
      Guadalajara -- Around
      9 AM, on March 15, 2013, I was trying to connect to the internet on my Wi-Fi network but it was not working,
      so I decided to go to the rooftop and water my plants. I noticed movement on the horizon line and noticed
      a diamond like shape object hovering that seemed to rotate on its own axis over the houses. At first,
       I thought it was a balloon but its movement was too precise to be a balloon and then it started
      to descend so I tried to focus my cell phone camera.

      You think your eyes are deceiving you. I got a
      little bit frightened when I seemed to know that the object was watching me. I lost sight of the object
      when it started to descend behind the houses a mile away. My sighting lasted for about four minutes and
      is the first time I lay eyes on an actual UFO. Thanks to MUFON CMS

      Norway near Miss with UFO
       I'm
      a commercial pilot with a European airline. Whilst descending through FL160 my first officer and I observed
      20 degrees below our horizon, an ascending orange light on March 4, 2013. At first it looked like someone
      launching a flare from the surface. As it climbed to about 10 degrees below our horizon, we noticed it
      was a solid object. It was a dull grey sphere, but with a black triangle attached to it at the bottom.
      It had a single orange light near the top of the sphere, but not on top of the sphere. The object
      was now approaching us straight on and climbing through our level and passed over our windshield at less
      than 1000 feet for a near miss. The object was accelerating as it passed over us. We were doing about
      250 knots at that stage.
      The object didn’t appear to be much larger than about 10 feet, but of
      course this was hard to estimate as we don’t know precisely how close it was. We were heading northeast
      and asked ATC if they had any other traffic in the vicinity. They said, “There is only a helicopter
      operating to the northeast of our destination at low level, but apart from that they had no other traffic
      in our area.” We informed them we had an object fly through our level and pass over us, but they
      were unable to give us any assistance as to what it was as they didn’t have other any contacts on
      radar. I’ve been flying for almost 10 years and it’s the first time I’ve seen this type
      of thing. My gut feeling was that this was some kind of solid, small drone type object steadily accelerating
      as it flew over us. It wasn’t a balloon as it was travelling against the wind. NOTE: The above image
      is a rendering.  Ken Pfeifer World UFO Photos http://www.listrocket.com/public/link.php?url=http://www.ufocasebook.com/&lid=69693&uid=2810131&sid=31743&mid=27208
      Spain Disc

      Madrid -- A film
      crew was shooting film of an ongoing construction site when a cameraman spotted something in the sky.
      He immediately swung his camera to the sky, capturing a metallic, disc-shaped object. The object reflects
      light and at times changes shape. The film is a bit shaky, but does have its good moments. Be sure to
      see  Unknown Metallic Sphere Videotaped over Madrid, Spain, and let us know what you think this object
      could be. http://www.listrocket.com/public/link.php?url=http://ufos.about.com/b/2013/03/12/ufo-over-madrid-spain-on-video.htm_nl=1&lid=83679&uid=2810131&sid=31743&mid=27208

      United
      Kingdom/England Bright Orange Ball of Light

      Allerton, Bradford-- I was at my kitchen window when I saw,
      what can only be described as a bright orange ball of light coming towards us on February 18, 2013. At
      first I got scared thinking it was a meteorite or something so I shouted my grandmother to come and look.

      The object then seemed to slow down, changed direction then carried on moving. There was no noise
      whatsoever, so I don’t believe it was an aircraft of any sort. It was very bright; it was almost
      difficult to see the shape properly although it did look circular.  Thanks to Peter Davenport, Director
      National UFO Reporting Center http://www.listrocket.com/public/link.php?url=http://www.ufocenter.com/&lid=56214&uid=2810131&sid=31743&mid=27208

      UFO Conferences

      * I’ll
      be speaking at:
      New Jersey UFO Paranormal and Consciousness Conference

      Saturday & Sunday
      April
      20 & 21, 2013
      10.00am to 6.30pm
      Hilton Garden Inn (near Trenton)
      800 US Route 130 (southbound)
      Hamilton
      Square, New Jersey
      609-585-6789
      http://www.listrocket.com/public/link.php?url=http://www.njufoc.com/main.html&lid=83680&uid=2810131&sid=31743&mid=27208

      Support Earth Changing Research
      I was sitting at my desk, pondering how I could get people interested in getting my work of the
      last thirteen years. I have put together a DVD of Filer's Files with hundreds of great photographs and
      UFO sightings.
      Additionally, I have decided to include my book within the DVD that includes George
      Ritter's exciting abduction story by Linda Moulton Howe. Broadcaster David E. Twichell has also included
      much of his excellent dialog for a donation of only $50.
      We also include a year's subscription. Please
      include your e-mail address and mailing address.

      Send check or money order to:
      George Filer,
      222 Jackson Road, Medford, NJ 08055.
      You can also use PayPal
      If you enjoy Filer's Files every week
      and want to support my efforts, please make a donation via PayPal

      I am offering eleven years of Filer's
      Files on a DVD with thousands of photographs and sightings for a donation of $50 that includes this year's
      subscription. Please include your e-mail address and mailing address.
      JOIN MUFON!
      Become a MUFON
      member today! Benefits of membership include a subscription to the monthly UFO Journal which contains
      current investigations, sightings reports, articles by world-renowned researchers and more. To join now,
      click here. Majorstar@...
      Filer's Files is copyrighted 2010 by George A. Filer, all rights
      reserved. Readers may post the COMPLETE files on their Web Sites if they credit the newsletter and its
      editor by name, and list the date of issue. These reports and comments are not necessarily the OFFICIAL
      MUFON viewpoint. Send your letters to Majorstar@.... Sending mail automatically grants permission
      for us to publish and use your name. Please state if you wish to keep your name or e-mail confidential.
      CAUTION MOST OF THESE ARE INITIAL REPORTS AND REQUIRE FURTHER INVESTIGATION.
      God Bless Our Troops and
      Georgie Filer and Eddie Pedrick my grandsons who drowned.