21930ZETAS ADDRESS FARRAKHAN MISSION FOR FIRST TIME!

  • nathaniel x vance
    Mar 5 12:57 AM
      ZETAS ADDRESS FARRAKHAN
      MISSION FOR FIRST TIME!
      Dear All Group members,
      For the first time at least to my knowledge, the Zeta space people has publicly
      taken it upon themselves to comment on the noble mission of the Honorable
      Minister Louis Farrakhan of the NOI. Though the questioner’s question is
      inaccurate and misleading, the answer given by the Zetas should serve to inform
      us that during this critical Endtime or Last Days of the decadent wicked, we
      need collectively to be urgently endeavoring to the utmost in trying to secure
      land for our survival as a top number one priority. As the Minister so
      eloquently detailed during this year Saviour Day
      2013Address (http://www.noi.org), if we
      would take this issue of land acquisition seriously, and if we all gave just a
      little over time, it could become a reality for our future generation and us as
      well!
      My question to you is twofold; do you think that the answer given by the Zetas
      is altogether sufficient?? And second, would you be willing to support Minister
      Farrakhan in the effort to acquire land for our future??

      Thanks
      Questioner:(3-2-2013)
      My question concerns
      Louis Farrakhan and his recent recruitment of gang members into an "army
      of Islam". Also in the article it speaks about how he is suggesting
      African Americans should be purchasing land etc. My question is this, obviously
      Mr. Farrakhan knows what is taking place and about to happen, so is this a STO
      move, suggesting people buy land and provide for themselves, or is he possibly
      preparing to rule over a great many people, using his newfound army? And why
      gang members, that hardly seems like a logical idea? [and from another] http://www.dnainfo.com/chicago/20130225/chicago/louis-farrakhan-gang-members-can-serve-as-protectors#ixzz2M0AqOTja
      Farrakhan, 79, renewed the call for African Americans to pool money and buy as
      much land as possible, in order to "control means of production" and
      produce food and other goods, such as clothing. Farrakhan said collectively
      owning land is a way for black people in America to prosper economically.
      Zeta Response:
      Farrakhan’s claim to fame is being
      a champion of the underdog – the black man in the US and Islam, which has been
      demonized for political purposes. We stated over a decade ago that the world
      would slip into a second Great Depression, which it did, and will not recover.
      It is being reported that the wealth gap between the black man in the US and
      the white man widened during this time. Crop shortages are increasing, reports
      of horsemeat and rat meat slipped in to replace beef, and the need to food
      stamps to feed the common man at an all-time high. Is Farrakhan in the know,
      aware of the coming Pole Shift, and thus advising his followers to become
      survivalists? He is ensuring his followers do not disappear into poverty,
      living on the streets. His interests, at base, are a self interest.
      <http://zetatalk.com/ning/02mr2013.htm>