21741** NASA BREAKING: NEW OBJECT WITH TAIL MOVING FAST TOWARD EARTH!**

  • nathaniel x vance
    Dec 11, 2012
      CHRISTMAS HAMMER  DECEMBER 2012Dear Group,
      What the hell, is NASA finally under high orders to at last reveal the truth of Planet X (AKA Nibiru)? If this article is anywhere near true, then it portends that the long diabolical PX cover-up is about to meet its demise.
      For the record, the Zetas of ZetaTalk.com did predict that NASA was preparing to drop the infamous cover-up of Planet X. The only variable was that the exact timing was not known. That time has NOW arrived!
      So, stay tune, as more is yet to come. Yes indeed, Amen. The Zetas also are predicting that soon either Obama or his Administration in a specials presidential Announcement will soon follow suit in disclosing more information about this so-call mystery object/planet which is really our 10th or 12th planet within our dualistic double Sun Solar System.
      Thanks
      -
      ** NASA BREAKING: NEW OBJECT WITH TAIL MOVING FAST TOWARD EARTH!**
      Shepard Ambellas
      NASA’s Stereo Behind HI-2 Camerashows some startling footage as an amazing discovery has been found.
      A massive object with a tail appears to be moving toward earth at a rapid rate. “This does not look like the typical Sun Grazer coming in as it is in a very different path†states the maker of the video.
      This object has been captured by NASA equipment over the last several weeks.
      However, NASA has made recent announcements downplaying any doomsday type event. In the coming days we should be able to spot the object on NASA’s HI-1 Stereo Ahead Camera.
      Although this could be nothing, it is worth noting as we approach the December 21 doomsday hysteria.
      Jupiter has also been reported to have been struck by a massive object in September 2012. A connection between the two has not been established but is worth noting.

      ** NASA BREAKING: NEW OBJECT WITH TAIL MOVING FAST TOWARD EARTH!**
      <http://www.pakalertpress.com/2012/12/10/breaking-massive-new-object-moving-toward-earth-now-jupiter-struck-in-september/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+pakalert+%28Pak+Alert+Press%29>