21617Incoming! Meteor or Comet Fragment Explodes Above SW US

  • nathaniel x vance
    Sep 22, 2012
      There will be numerous signs in the sky, and here yet again, is another spectacular one which was seen in our US skies just a week or so ago!
      Thanks
      Incoming! Meteor or Comet Fragment Explodes Above SW USby
      Niall Bradley
      On Thursday morning, 13th September 2012, early risers from all over the southwestern United States – California, Nevada, Utah, Colorado and New Mexico – were stunned by the appearance of a vivid luminescent trail high up in the atmosphere. Photos taken by residents reminded me of the glowing trail seen across the Caucasus on the 7th June 2012 (which I have written about
      here). My suspicion that we were looking at the arrival and overhead explosion of yet another meteor or cometary fragment (MoCF) solidified when I read some of the ridiculous claims of the US Army that they had test-fired a rocket/missile at 5.30am local time on the 13th of September.
      Folks contacted law enforcement in northern New Mexico and southern Colorado to report “a crash”. A sheriff’s deputy in northern New Mexico said he witnessed “an explosion” and part of the object breaking apart from the main body. No one reported a trail moving from the ground upwards, just a very fast-moving dot in the sky that produced a very bright trail mid-atmosphere, indicating that nothing was launched from the ground.
      <http://www.veteranstoday.com/2012/09/19/incoming-meteor-or-comet-fragment-explodes-above-southwestern-us-prompting-us-army-missiles-cover-up/>