21588The truth about the Moon....

  • etinvestigator1984@juno.com
    Sep 1 7:26 PM
      According to the NASA Astronaut Neil Armstrong the aliens have a base on
      the Moon and told us in no uncertain terms to get off and stay off the
      Moon!

      Milton Cooper, a Naval Intelligence Officer tells us that not only does
      the Alien Moon Base exist but the U.S. Naval Intelligence Community
      refers to the Alien Moon Base as "Luna," that there is a huge mining
      operation going on there, and that is where the aliens keep their huge
      mother ships while the trips to Earth are made in smaller "flying
      saucers".

      In 1979, Maurice Chatelain, former chief of NASA Communications Systems
      confirmed that Armstrong had indeed reported seeing two UFOs on the rim
      of a crater. "The encounter was common knowledge in NASA," he revealed,
      "but nobody has talked about it until now."

      Soviet scientists were allegedly the first to confirm the incident.
      "According to our information, the encounter was reported immediately
      after the landing of the module," said Dr. Vladimir Azhazha, a physicist
      and Professor of Mathematics at Moscow University. "Neil Armstrong
      relayed the message to Mission Control that two large, mysterious objects
      were watching them after having landed near the moon module. But his
      message was never heard by the public-because NASA censored it. "

      A certain professor, who wished to remain anonymous, was engaged in a
      discussion with Neil Armstrong during a NASA symposium.

      Professor: What REALLY happened out there with Apollo 11?

      Armstrong: It was incredible, of course we had always known there was a
      possibility, the fact is, we were warned off! (by the Aliens). There was
      never any question then of a space station or a moon city.

      Professor: How do you mean "warned off"?

      Armstrong: I can't go into details, except to say that their ships were
      far superior to ours both in size and technology - Boy, were they big!...
      and menacing! No, there is no question of a space station.

      Professor: But NASA had other missions after Apollo 11?

      Armstrong: Naturally-NASA was committed at that time, and couldn't risk
      panic on Earth. But it really was a quick scoop and back again.

      Armstrong confirmed that the story was true but refused to go into
      further detail, beyond admitting that the CIA was behind the cover-up.
      Woman is 53 But Looks 25
      http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/5042c409ad07944090d58st02vuc