21070Dr Phil Valentine...The Entering of a New Galaxy & Solar System

  • BeverlyD
    Jan 1, 2012
      Dr. Phil Valentine will discuss "The Entering of a New Galaxy & Solar System" The Entities are not visiting us we are entering their system, their neighborhood. We are visiting them. We are able to see and participate with these entities. These are the Entities our ancestors visited.

      Phil Valentine also talk's about the mayan calender (2012) , the ancestors & the connection to the aliens seen on the egyption pyramids , the discovery of new planet's & the milky way.

      Listen Monday January 2nd 2012 at 9pm est on www.blogtalkradio.com/truth2power call in 347 215 8041